Ch 32

*Brianna pov*

I woke up and Hayes wasn't there. I wanted to look for him but my makeup was all over I looked like a raccoon.

I went into the bathroom, fixed up my ponytail, changed into a blue tank top with blue jean shorts and my blue converse. I brushed my teeth then fixed my makeup. I cleaned it with wipes then reapplied everything. I had done everything in about 10 minutes.

When I was done I put my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs to see people talking. It was the Grier family, even Elizabeth and Skylynn. There was another one there too. Must be Will.

Hayes turned around when Nash motioned towards me. He got up from the couch.

"Hi." He pecked me on the lips and then I sat down next to him.

"Hi I'm Will." The older boy said.

"Brianna." We shook hands and sat back down again. I put my head on Hayes' shoulder, I was still a little tired. We were talking about what they did when they were kids and I got to know Will a little better.

"Okay but I got one question. Hayes, how did you, get that?" He motioned towards me.

"I honestly don't even know I mean look at her." Hayes replied. We smiled.

"Well considering the way Hayes talks about you I know you make him happy." Will smiled at me.

I smiled back and Hayes pulled me onto his lap. He rocked me back and forth and put his head on my shoulder.

"Noah!" I screamed.

"Dude seriously." Hayes laughed.

Noah got up from behind the couch and was laughing, along with Teo.

"Phone please." I told him.

He handed me his phone and since I know his password I can do what a want. I sent myself the picture of me and Hayes and gave it back to him.

He laughed and we continued a conversation with Will.

"Okay so, Hayes, Brianna. My dad told me there's a meet and greet in Florida in a few weeks. I was wondering if you wanted to come to one of my games? All of you actually. I already got tickets for you if you want to." Will explained.

Hayes nodded happily and I smiled.

"Great. Oh and by the way..." He started.

He threw Hayes a box of candy. Sour patch watermelons.

"Happy Halloween." Will smiled.

"Thanks bro." Hayes smiled.

*Will pov*

So I just met Brianna, my little brothers girlfriend. She's really nice and she's perfect for Hayes. I can tell she makes him happy, and I can tell he does the same for her.

I'm just glad Hayes finally found someone who makes him this happy.

*Brianna pov*

Everyone left the living room to go shopping and meet a few fans at the mall so it was just Hayes and I.

"You better share those with me." I told him.

"And what if I don't?" He smirked.

"I don't think you wanna know." I smirked back.

"You got nothin huh?" He laughed.

"Nope. Not kissing you is torturing me." I laughed. He did too and kissed my cheek. He rocked me back and forth again and we just stayed there in silence for a few minutes. But he broke it.