Ch 24

*Brianna pov*

*The next morning*

I woke up to a text from Iggy.

From Iggy👸: Hey bby girl happy late birthday! Me and Charli are leaving for New York later tonight so do you want to hang out at Rubys today?

To Iggy👸: Hey Iggy. Thanks😘 and aw okay sure we'll go. I'll wake hayes and we'll get ready. Come to my place around noon?

From Iggy👸: Sure we have a car. We'll go to the one by the Tyler Mall. See you soon😘

To Iggy👸: okay😘 and omg I forgot my little brother wanted to go with us today but he has a friend over😁

From Iggy👸: Oh it's okay. We'll all hangout then. The more the merrier😊

To Iggy👸: Okay cool. I'll wake everyone up. See ya soon😘

I put my phone down and turned to Hayes. His breathing was steady. He looked so cute.

I shook him lightly. "Babe. Babe. Babe. BABE!"

Ugh he frustrates me.

I decided to try something. Maybe it'll work.

"Wanna make out?" His eyes shot open and he flipped me over, now I was under him.

"Nice way to wake me up" he smirked.

He kissed me. It actually did turn into a make out session. I tried to stand up but he would grab my waist and continue. He moved down to my neck, then my cheeks, then my forehead, nose, and back to my lips. I was on his lap now. He moved down to my neck again, then I stopped him.

"Babe. We're going out with Charli and Iggy. I gotta go get ready." I pecked him on the lips and he pouted.

"Fine. But you might wanna check your neck there babe" he smirked.

My eyes widened. I ran into the bathroom, sure enough. He left a hickey.

I opened the door a glared at him, crossing my arms.

He examined it. "Damn I did good" he laughed.

"Your lucky I love you." I shut the door.

I took a shower first.

When i got out I put makeup on it. It covered it up perfectly hopefully it stays on. Noah would flip. He may be younger but he's more protective than a dad.

I changed into a pair of white high waisted shorts and a block tank top. My bandeau was kinda showing, but not really. I curled my hair and walked out.

I walked over to to drawer to put my makeup back in and Hayes whistled at me.

"Don't push it Benjamin" I glared.

He walked up to me.

"I'm sorry what'd you call me?" He stepped closer. He had a smile on his face though.

"Benjamin. I called you Benjamin." I smirked.

"Ok you're gonna get it now Pearson."

I ran down the stairs. Hayes following closely behind me.

I ran down there screaming. All of the boys were down there, and a red head curly haired girl. She was pretty. Her face lit up when she saw me.

I smiled and hid behind the couch telling them not to tell Hayes. His footsteps were getting closer.