Ch 16

*Hayes pov*

Me and Brianna both woke up to Brianna getting texts and notifications. Noah tweeted the news last night. Brianna didn't say a word and just looked at her phone. She replied to a few of them on twitter and then checked her texts.

There were tons of them from her celebrity friends like Charli, Iggy, Justin, Reed, Teo, Austin Mahone, Miley Cyrus, emblem3, a group chat with one direction, another group one from a band called Forever in your Mind and 5 seconds of summer, Grant, Megan, Usher and so much more. Wow she knew a lot of people. All the text were basically saying,

Hey Bri, I heard about your parents and Noah I'm glad he's okay, but I'm sorry about your parents. If you need anything hmu. Stay strong okay?

She replied to all of her celebrity friends and laid back down in the bed. I hate seeing her like this. I thought she was about to get out of bed but she got up to grab her brothers jacket. She sat on the bed and just hugged it. I sat next to her and put my arm around her. She started crying on my shoulder. We stayed in this position for 5 minutes, until my dad walked through the door.

"Hayes, your mom and Skylynn are here. And Brianna, someone's here to see you." Then he left. Who could be here for her? There are so many options.

"Aw no." She cried.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Since both of them died Noah and I might have to go with our god parents." She looked down. No she can't leave me!

"Who are your god parents?"

"Shawn and Aaliyah's parents."

Canada?! She can't leave I love her!

She sighed and we want downstairs. There was a women in a business suit and then Shawn's parents, then Aaliyah was playing with Sky. She came up to Brianna and gave her a huge hug. Brianna slightly smiled and then turned to her aunt and uncle.

They hugged and whispered stuff in her ear. I met them at a magcon one time. They only stayed for a day though. They wanted to hear Shawn sing. I couldn't believe that the love of my life was their niece.

"Hey Katherine." Brianna said turning to the women in the business suit.

"Hi Brianna." She smiled slightly and motioned her to come over. She did and went to the table.

Noah came up to me and whispered,"Our families lawyer." I think he could tell I looked confused. I nodded and sat next to Brianna. Noah sat next to her on the other side.

Our hands were under the table to I grabbed hers. I gave her a reassuring squeeze as Katherine started talking.

"So. Noah, Brianna. The first thing we should discuss is who now has custody of you two. Which is Mr. and Mrs. Mendes. And before you start fighting with me because they live in Canada, let them explain something." We nodded and Mrs. Mendes started speaking.

"Brianna, Noah. We know you guys love living in the states especially California. Noah you still have your movie and Brianna you have your career out here. So we've decided that if you want us to, we can move in to your parents house and you can stay in L.A. How does that sound?"

Noah instantly had a smile on his face and agreed. It was up to Brianna. She was looking down still but picked her head up. She smiled and nodded thank god!

"Okay well that's settled. Mrs. Mendes you can move in as quick as possible, but since Brianna is here under the supervision of Mr. Grier, she can stay here." Katherine told us.

Brianna let out a sigh of relief and so did me and Noah.

"So the next thing we should talk about is your parents will. Before your brother died your parents have him the house and the money since he was the oldest." She explained.