Ch 6

*Shawn pov*

I can't believe Brianna did that again. When I saw her in that bathroom with blood on her ankle I wanted to cry, but I kept my cool for Brianna. Ever since her brother died, her life wasn't as great as it was. When we were little on the holidays when we saw each other she was a perky little girl with lots of energy and a happy life. Her and Spencer were so close and so were him and Noah. They both took it hard. Brianna cried for probably two week straight, Noah didn't talk to anyone but Brianna, and their parents tried to keep their cool but they didn't succeed.

Brianna and Hayes have been up there for about half an hour. I swear if he breaks her heart for this I'm gonna hurt him. I was watching tv thinking about Brianna doing that again when the doorbell rang. I got up to get it and when I opened it my eyes widened and my mouth dropped...

*Brianna pov*

I woke up about 10 minutes ago but my eyes were still closed. I just wanted to stay here forever I can't believe he didn't break up with me, but I'm glad he didn't. I was about to go back to sleep when someone banged on the door.

I jumped up in fright and Hayes fell off the bed.

"Ow Brianna!" He said rubbing his head.

"Sorry babe" I kissed his cheek to say sorry.

"I'm all better" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Hey lovebirds open the door!" I heard from outside. Shawn.

I get up to open the door to see a smiling Shawn. "Why so smiley weirdo?" I asked and Hayes laughed. I love his laugh.

"Haha very funny Bri. But come with me. I have a surprise for you."

I looked at Hayes with a confused look. He shrugged and me and Hayes followed Shawn downstairs.

"Hayes cover her eyes for me." Shawn said. My eyes widened.

"I'm scared now." I said as Hayes covered my eyes. Shawn led him to the living room and we stopped.

"Okay before you open your eyes don't even think about screaming." We all laughed and Hayes uncovered my eyes. My eyes immediately widened.

"Noah!!!" I screamed. Who cares what Shawn says haha.

"Hey Bri." He said and hugged me.

"Oh god what are you doing here I thought you were in Texas." I said

"When you called me I was getting ready to leave for the airport. Mom told me you were in L.A and told me the address. Now here I am. Your lives just got better" he said laughing. We all laughed too and Shawn said, "Surprise." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I introduced Hayes and Noah again then Noah said he needed to talk to me in private. I led him up to my room and closed the door. Noah looked upset.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Ok so, mom and dad have been having issues with our house."

"What kind of issues?"

"We're getting kicked out. Mom lost her job and couldn't pay the house bills. Dad doesn't make much with his job. We're moving to Texas with the rest of our family until they can get back on their feet. All of us."

I was already in tears and so was Noah. "What? No I can't go I love it here, my manager, my friends, my boyfriend." I said.

"Brianna there's nothing we can do. I wanna stay in San Diego too but we have no choice." He replied and hugged me.

I can't believe this. I have to leave? I can't leave. I wish there was something I can do...wait. What if I buy them a new house in L.A? I have tons of money saved up from my contract. Millions actually. I saved most of it. We could stay in Cali and they would be closer to be.