Ch 28 part 2

A/N okay gonna do something different here so hope it works

*Brianna pov*

The interview was about to start. I would be introduced first. I was backstage ready to go. Hayes kissed me on the cheek and left to the green room.

Ellen: Hello everyone. Today we have a very special guest with us. She is a very close friend of mine and she is just a sweetheart. 2 years ago she took the music industry by storm by being the youngest artists to ever reach 1 million followers on twitter in a year! So I'm very excited to introduce you to...Brianna Pearson!

I walked out into the stage and danced with Ellen a little bit. We ended up laughing and then hugged. I sat down and so did she.

Ellen: Brianna it's been a while since I've seen you.

Brianna: I know right. 7 months?

Ellen: Around 7 months yes. So tell me. What happened with the record deal?

Brianna: I knew that topic would come up. Um to be honest it really wasn't for me The songs I sang that were actually mine weren't the real me at all. I dated Brayden for a while but it was for publicity. I decided I needed to get out of the contract and I did. So, now I'm in 26MGMT.

Ellen: I've heard a few things about that on twitter. If any of you guys have heard of the magcon boys then you should know about 26MGMT

The crowd cheered.

Ellen: And I've also heard that your actually dating one of the boys of 26MGMT. Is that true?

I blushed. The crowd screamed.

Crowd: Hayes! Hayes! Hayes! Hayes!

Ellen: By any chance is his name Hayes?

I nodded and the crowd screamed louder. Behind us they showed a picture of us. Noah probably gave it to them. I smiled.

Ellen: Cute pictures of you guys. I see them all over the place. Instagram, twitter, vine edits of you guys.

Brianna: Yeah the fans get really creative with some of those.

Ellen: Speaking of the fans, how are they taking your relationship. Most fangirls wanted to be with these guys and since your dating one of them they can get crazy

Brianna: Yeah. To be honest I expected hate. Breaking up with Brayden after 7 months and then going out with Hayes Grier would've brought some drama for my fans and Hayes'. But I rarely get hate which is surprising. Yeah there's a few who don't like the way I sing, the way I look, who I'm dating, but most of Hayes' fans and mine are happy we're together.

The crowd cheered.

Ellen: Well I think you should know that my crew helped me prank your boyfriend.

I looked at her in confusion. I look to my left at the monitor and see Hayes enter the dressing room. Right when he opened the door a guy in a scary Halloween mask jumps in front of him. He screams in fright. I start cracking up.

I have been laughing for the past two minutes when suddenly,

"BOO!"

I screamed and jumped up. I buried my face in any hands and heard laughter. I turn around to see Hayes basically dying of laughter.

Brianna: Benjamin!!

He stopped laughing, but the crowed started. I glared at him with an evil smile.