Ch 34

*Hayes pov*

The guys and I were still bowling eating pizza and Mahogany called me. Uh oh.

I pick up and instantly she started talking. I couldn't understand her. But the next sentence I heard clearly.

"Brianna's gone." I dropped my phone and dropped to my knees.

The guys came running over. I was crying.

"Hayes what happened?" Nash asked me.

I just cried.

"Just call Mahogany."

He did as told and his eyes widened.

"Dad drive us home now!" He yelled. I got up and ran to the car.

I cried the whole way home. I tried texting her. She won't pick up. I tried calling, she wouldn't pick up.

Noah started crying too.

"I've lost everyone I can't lose my sister too."

"Don't worry man. We'll get her back. Hayes do you know of anything?" Cameron asked.

I thought about the texts.

"The texts. Brianna's been getting texts from a random person and saying a bunch of shit. Do you think...?" I stopped and cried more. Carter patted me on the back.

On the way home I just prayed in silence. In my mind I was saying,

Please let my baby be safe. Help me find her. I can't lose her.

15 minutes later we got home. I ran in and found Mahogany crying on the couch. She saw me and ran up to me. She hugged me.

"I'm sorry." She whispered crying some more.

"It's not your fault. Have you tried texting her?"

"Yeah. She won't pick up. I called her too. Nothing. But I found this on the floor." She handed me a blue rag.

"Don't do anything with it. I put it near my face and I blacked out for a few minutes." She explained.

I put it in the kitchen and went back to the guys. Cameron was on the phone.

"Who you calling?" I asked still crying.

"911. I think someone kidnapped her."

"How can you tell?" Nash asked.

"The rag made Mahogany pass out. It could've done the same to Brianna. That would give them the perfect chance to take her." I even saw tears in his eyes. I can see why, Cameron's like another older brother to her.

By now everyone was crying. 10 minutes later we heard a knock on the door. My dad answered it and it was the police.

"We've received information that someone has believed to be kidnapped." I ran to the door.

"Yeah my girlfriend."

"Can we get a photo of her?" The officer asked. I only had ones on my phone.

"Wait hold on." Noah ran upstairs. I went back to the couch and cried more.

He came back down with a picture of him and her.

"It's not that recent but she looks the same." He said crying. The officer took it.

"Thank you. And did you guys find anything that can prove she was kidnapped?" He asked.

Everyone turned to me.

"Where'd you put it?" Cam asked.

I got up without answering and got the rag from the kitchen.