Ch 10

*Brianna pov*

Babysitting Andrew today wasn't a part of my to do list but I didn't mind. It's been half an hour and Hayes was holding Andrew while I was making him some food. His mom gave me everything I needed so I was set. I finished feeding Andrew and then he fell asleep on my shoulder so me and Hayes just watched tv.

I heard my phone ring upstairs so I gave Andrew to Hayes carefully and went upstairs. I saw who was calling me on FaceTime. Reed.

(B=Brianna R=Reed)

B-Hey what's up?

R-Hey. Just finished a soundcheck with the guys. Can I ask you something?

B-Anything. What's up?

R-Ok so here's the thing. The boys and I had a show last night, everyone had so much fun and they wanted another one in L.A. I was wondering if you and your boyfriend wanted to come to the next one. It's next Friday. Would you wanna go? I can get you guys back stage passes if you want.

Wow I was excited he invited me. I haven't seen those guys in forever.

B-Sure. I'll ask Hayes if he wants to, I think he'd like it. And hey thanks for doing this.

R-No problem. Just think of it as...an early birthday present.

I almost forgot that I'm turning 15 in 2 weeks. It's on the 18th of October and the concerts on the 9th. It's only the fourth so we have time. I don't want anyone to get me anything though, I just wanna spend it with the people I love.

B-Oh damn I almost forgot myself haha. Thanks means a lot.

R-No problem.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. I honestly missed seeing him everyday, but my feelings for him kinda faded. I'm with Hayes and that's the only one I wanna be with.

Reed asked me what I wanted for my birthday and before I could answer I heard the front door open and guys screaming. Then Andrew crying.

B-Aw crap. I gotta go I'll talk to you later. Text me for next Friday. Bye.

R-Okay. I will. Bye

I hung up and ran down stairs. The boys were screaming in the backyard and Hayes was in the living room trying to calm Andrew down. He seemed frustrated and sighed with relief and gave me Andrew. I tried to calm him down but nothing was working. I gave Andrew to Hayes real quick and stepped outside.

"Guys keep it down me and Hayes are babysitting!" They got quiet and Shawn spoke up,"Who are you babysitting?"

"Baby Andrew. Aunt Karens baby"

His eyes widened and he ran inside. He's only seen Andrew in pictures I sent him. Hayes was still trying to calm him down and Shawn just stared at him. I took Andrew in my arms and he stopped crying a few seconds later. He fell asleep again and I was rocking him back and forth. Hayes smiled and walked over to me. He was behind me a little so he can see Andrew.

I was still rocking back and forth when Hayes whispered in my ear.

"You're gonna be a great mom someday." I blushed and he smiled. Shawn snapped a picture of us and sent it to me. I honestly loved it.

About a half an hour later Hayes' mom and Skylynn walked through the door. Skylynns eyes immediately widened when she saw Andrew. It was the cutest thing ever.

"What's his name?" She asked.

"Andrew." I replied. I brought Andrew closer and he smiled when he saw Skylynn. She smiled too and went to play.