Ch 13

*Teo pov*

I can't believe after 4 years I found Brianna and Noah again. I'm actually older than Brianna and Noah. They're 13 and their birthdays on the 18th. We had so much fun together when we were kids. We met when we were 5 and have just hung out ever since. None of us were old enough to have a phone so when I moved out of San Diego we lost touch.

I was watching tv at my new house when I saw Brianna on tv. It was a few days ago so I don't really know much about it. But the host of MTV said that Brianna Pearson was let go of her recording contract and joined 26MGMT.

"She currently resides with her new manager, Chad Grier, former magcon boys Cameron Dallas, Carter Reynolds, and his 2 sons Nash and Hayes Grier. They live in L.A and they should be starting meet and greets within the next few weeks." Then they showed a picture of her and some blonde kid.

"But Brianna's move meant that she and Brayden Mitchell of Island Def Jams records were forced to break up. Peter Williams, their manager says Brayden isn't doing well with the breakup, but others say Brianna has a new boyfriend. We're not sure on the facts of that yet but hopefully we'll see Brianna in L.A soon and catch up with her."

I recognized Brianna instantly. It took me a few days to find a good picture of the 3 of us. When I finally found it this morning I posted it on Instagram and found both of them. When I tagged them Noah asked for my number. Since I'm an actor and don't want my number leaked I DM'ed it to him. We talked for a few minutes and he invited me over to Brianna's to hang out.

When I got there I didn't expect her to have a boyfriend. I guess MTV was right. I was kind of sad by this because I realized I liked Brianna when I was moving. I never really got over her. We would visit from time to time at first but we lost touch. I always look back at the pictures we took when we were little.

When I saw her on that tv screen I was mesmerized by her. She was beautiful. When I found her on Instagram I was more than excited. I followed Noah first, then Brianna, then I posted the picture of us from a few years ago. Noah contacted me and I ended up spending the day with them and Hayes.

I really don't care that Brianna's dating Hayes, he seems like a guy to treat her right. And I know Brianna would never like me anyway.

*Brianna pov*

It was great seeing Teo again. He and Noah were the funniest people I knew. I overheard Teo and Noah talking behind me and Hayes. Teo was talking about how he's liked me forever but that he doesn't want to ruin me and Hayes' relationship. Teo is one of those guys who is nice to everybody and doesn't try to ruin things.

After Hayes grabbed my hand on the way to Starbucks he squeezed it, to make Teo know that I'm his. I gave him a reassuring squeeze to let him know that I am his and only his.

We got to Starbucks and I got a mocha cookie crumble, Hayes got caramel like always, and Noah and Teo got a vanilla bean. We got a table and just started talking.

"So Brianna I heard you can sing." Teo smirked.

"Not only can she sing, she's amazing!" Hayes said. I blushed and Hayes smiled at me.

"Can you show me?" Teo asked.

"Nah I don't think-"

"Brianna!" I heard behind me. Oh god!

"Brayden." I said with an angry expression on my face, Hayes had the same expression.

"Hey guys! Whose this?" He asked motioning over to Teo.

"Teo and bye!" I said.

"Nah I think I'll stay. So what's happening?" He said sitting down.

"Actually Teo wanted me to sing somethin"