Ch 15

I woke up to a phone call. Ugh let me sleep! I was still wrapped in Hayes' arms so I got out of them and picked up my phone. Grant was calling me. I wasn't in the best mood since I'm not a morning person.

(G=Grant/B=Brianna)

B-What?!

G-Well someone's in a mood

B-Shut up. What do you want?

G-My girlfriend and I were wondering if you and Hayes wanted to go to Huntington Beach with us today? U.S Open is going on and Megan said she has a surprise for us.

Huntington Beach is awesome and I love U.S open.

"Hey babe, wanna go to the beach with Grant and Megan?" I asked nudging Hayes.

"Sure. I'll go change."

He got up and went to the bathroom.

B-We'll go. What's the surprise and whose driving?

G-My mom and I don't even know. I guess we'll find out. She said she wanted us to meet a few people too

B-Well ok. We'll be ready soon bye

G-Great. Pick you guys up in about 30 minutes. Bye

Right when I ended the call Hayes came out with wearing his navy blue trunks and a black tank top.

I gave him a quick good morning kiss and headed to the bathroom. Since we're going to the beach I didn't shower. I put on my light blue bikini on and a coverup dress. I kept my hair down but I put a hair tie on my wrist just in case.

Grant texted me saying Megan was already there since she surfs and that he would be here in a few minutes. Me and Hayes got some cereal for breakfast just so we could eat before we left. Then we heard a car honk.

"Hey Mrs. Landis." I said as we entered the car. I was in the middle since I'm the smallest.

"Hey sweetie how've you been?" She asked.

"Been good I like L.A better than Miami. Yourself?"

"I've been good as well and what's your boyfriends name again. Grant told me but I forgot." She asked.

"Oh. This is Hayes"

"Hi. Nice to meet you." He said shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you too. Let's go!" She said. And we were off to the beach.

*At the beach*

We got to the beach and it was so crowded with people. When we got there a girl with light brown hair with a black rash guard came up to us.

"Hey cutie." She said and kissed Grant on the cheek.

"Hey. So, Megan this is one of my good friends Brianna and that's her boyfriend Hayes." Grant explained to Megan.

"Oh hi. I've heard a few things about you guys. Brianna you're a really good singer." She smiled.

"Thanks. And I've heard a lot about you too." I smirked at Grant. He blushed and Megan spoke up again.

"Okay, so the surprise is kinda half ruined because of my rash guard but I'm in the surfing competition and I'm sponsored by Rip Curl. And I want you to meet some people." Megan said pulling Grant over to a table near by.

Me and Hayes followed closely behind and when we reached the table Megan was talking to 2 girls. One was in a blue rash guard and the other was wearing a pink one.