Ch 36

*Brianna pov*

It felt so good to wake up in Hayes' arms again. I just wanted to stay there forever. But it had to end sometime.

I got out of his grip trying not to wake him, I failed.

He grabbed my hand and I turned around.

"Please stay." He said.

I sighed and got back in bed. My back was to his chest and his arms were around me. We stayed there for a while and I felt something fall on my hand.

A tear.

I looked up and saw Hayes crying. I turned to face him.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I asked.

He let another tear slip, I wiped it.

"I just can't believe I have you back. Those were the worse 3 days of my life." He cried some more. His forehead was on my shoulder and I played his his hair.

"Same for me. I couldn't handle not seeing you."

"Me neither. I thought I lost you." He cried.

I lifted his chin up.

"You would never lose me."

He didn't say anything. He kissed me.

"I love you...so much." He said softly.

"I love you too." He kissed me again and put his arms around me.

We just stayed there. He played with my fingers occasionally kissing me on the cheek or temple.

After a few minutes I had to shower because I haven't in 3 days and I feel terrible.

"Baby!!!" Hayes cried.

"What?"

"Don't leave me!!" He cried again.

"You won't lose me in the bathroom." I laughed.

"Ugh. Fine. But can I have my good morning kiss?" He smiled cheeky.

"I gave you one."

"One more." He stuck out his bottom lip and his eyes looked bluer than ever.

"Damn it those eyes!"

He laughed and got off the bed. He walked towards me and put his arms around my waist.

"Please?" He stuck out his bottom lip again.

I smiled and kissed him.

"Now let me go pretty eyes." I laughed heading to the bathroom.

"Um I think I'm the one who should be calling you that babe." He said.

I turned around.

"Yours are like the ocean. Mine are shit colored."

"But they're beautiful." He smiled. I smiled too and pecked him on the cheek.

I walked into the bathroom remembering something. I don't have any clothes here.

"Missing something?" He smirked.

"Yeah I forgot I was brought here without anything but my phone so yeah I'm missing a lot of stuff." I laughed.

He did too and went to his suitcase. He took out his blue Kool-Aid shirt and handed it to me. I can wear the same shorts I think I'll be fine. But this was his favorite shirt.

"Your favorite shirt? You don't even let anyone touch it." I laughed.

"Well that rule doesn't apply to you, I do love that shirt, but I love you even more." He smiled. I smiled too and pecked him on the lips.