I hate long distance

(Alex's POV)

I had finished my whiskey and set the empty glass down on the coffee table in front of me. I hated being away from Piper with a burning passion. This jet felt a lot bigger without her. I closed my eyes because I guess I needed sleep because of the delay thanks to that kid I could've strangled.
Images of Piper and this morning immediately flooded my mind.
Knowing I was going away tonight and that she couldn't come with me, I wanted Piper to myself all day yesterday, I took her out for dinner and had 'I'll miss you' sex with her afterwards and wanted her badly this morning. When we woke up she had been nuzzled up against me, my face buried in her neck and arms entangled around her. I kissed her neck and she had turned around in my arms,
"Hmm morning baby" she sleepily mumbles to me as her eyes flutter open, as a response I kissed her on the nose and said "Morning princess." and we had smiled at each other. I slid out of bed holding her hand and walked her into our ensuite throwing her into our shower not waiting for the temperature to heat up.
"Aaah Alex! It's freezing!" Piper screamed and giggled at the same time. This is and always will be one of my favourite sounds, Piper's laughter. God I was so happy I was finally married to her.
"With me being away for a week without you, trust me Pipes, you'll be glad it's freezing." I whisper slowly into her ear as I kept walking, forcing her to the back of the shower and against the wall right under the shower head. We had a large walk in rain shower in our ensuite along with a marble outlined bath. I moved my lips down to her neck and lightly sucked and grazed her with my teeth, letting my tongue lap at the marks to soothe her skin. This evoked a soft moan from my wife. While I was attached to her neck, I moved my hands to her perfectly proportioned breasts and kneaded them, pinching and twisting her nipples between my finger and thumb. This got a louder moan with the two combined. I kept getting lower as I kissed down her neck to her collar bone and down her torso. Hands still firmly and tenderly holding on to her chest. Once I was fully crouched, I looked up at Pipes who had her neck pushed out, head against the wall and eyes closed.
"Pipes, look at me." I commanded her.
She did what she was told.
"I am going to miss you so much." I tell her.
"How much?" She challenged me.
One of the many reasons I loved Piper. Finally a girl who presented me with challenges and met my own.
"Hmmm" I simply hummed sliding my hands down her torso, holding her in place by her hips and opened my mouth. I started by using the tip of my tongue to prepare her for what was about to come, no pun intended. I continued this for a while then proceeded to use the flat of my tongue, slowly sliding my right hand down her thigh and into her to compliment my tongue. My typical Pipes, growing weak at the knees and barely containing the strength to stand, I slid my left shoulder under her right leg and put it on top of me, providing her with somewhere to fall if, no, when she needed it. Her moans grew louder by the second, huh, I guess she was convincing me that shower sex was a thing.
"Come on babe, won't you miss me too?" I ask her briefly stopping, hinting that I wanted her to come for me. She took the hint and came undone.
"Yes,..... Alex...... I'm going to.... miss you too." She panted out.
"How much?" I returned her challenge.
She pulled me up and brought my face to hers to kiss me, our bodies slick with the cold water coming out of the shower. I stroked the scar on Piper's shoulder that was the remains of her bullet wound. She shuddered when I touched it. She thought it made her look less sexy in my eyes.
"Pipes," I breathed and hovered my mouth millimetres from her scar. "You know" I kissed her scar, "that I find this scar of yours" I kissed it again and held her in place against the shower wall as she tried to get me away from her scar, "undeniably sexy and I mean that. I have only ever lied to you once and I never plan to lie to you again. It reminds me everyday that I nearly lost you and yet here you are pressed against me, my tough little lovemuffin." I finish and kiss her scar again.
She giggled,
"Nuh uh, you're lovemuffin, I'm schnookums remember?"
"That's right" I grin and nod in a tone where I pretended that she had reminded me.
I went back to her lips with my own and felt her hands sliding down my body, I caught them and held them above her head,
"Nope. Today is all about me showing you just how much I'm going to miss you." I say into her mouth and prevent her from touching me anymore.
"But-" She tried.
"No buts... unless it's your cute little butt pressed against any surface and mine keeping it there." I tell her. By this point the glass wall of the shower had steamed up immeasurably and it had nothing to do with the temperature of the water, I had kept it on cold intentionally.