Jealousy

(Sylvie's POV)

I'd just seen my gorgeous ex with her annoyingly pretty, blonde, wife now apparently. This alone made me jealous, every time I suggested marriage, well, more like brought it up incredibly subtly because I didn't want to scare her away, Alex always panned me off and said with a career like hers, marriage wasn't an option. I grew to be fine with that, agreeing to do any drug run just to have her in my life. Then she met that fucking Piper of hers and I lost her for good. Her precious little Piper didn't even have to do a drug run, well none that I knew of, she was just there as 'Alex's girlfriend'. That night when they'd had sex in the bathroom of the bar, Alex came back grinning from ear to ear and practically, no, did, have heart eyes which is what made me suspicious of her from the get go. She looked like the freakin' heart eye emoji and I knew it wasn't because of me, she'd never ever looked at me that way and one look at blondie and she's a puddle. Ugh. I had a new girlfriend now and made sure I paraded her in front of Alex, hoping to make her jealous but as usual, it was me who ended up jealous when Alex announced they were going to Paris together for New Year's to set up a club named after her whore, sorry, wife. God she was in love with that fucking girl, it was nauseating. They walked away after they'd spoken to me, out of politeness I guess and I watched them go, holding hands and laughing with each other, rubbing noses as they walked. Ugh, that could've been me if that pretty little blonde hadn't come along.
My new girlfriend had gone to work and I was heading home, alone and cold since it was heading into January. The streets of New York were covered in ice. I was minding my own business when a short haired, tattooed girl bumped into me, almost making me fall on my ass.
"Hey, watch where you're going bitch!" I shouted at her in protest.
"Ugh I'm out of prison now I don't need people getting in my way and calling me bitch again." She replies in an Australian accent.
A lightbulb went off in my head. Rumour had it that my sexy ex and her annoying wife had been to prison together, maybe this girl had been to the same prison and knew them. I jumped at my chance.
"You were in prison?" I ask her.
"Yeah what's it to you?" She replies, getting visibly annoyed.
"Nothing, just word on the street says that Alex Vause was just there with her bitch of a wife. Do you know her?" I ask, hoping she'd say yes.
She laughed, no, scoffed.
"Yeah. I know her." She confirms and continues,
"Me and her 'wife' had a thing... While they were a 'thing'." She told me.
Excellent. Alex may have cheated on me but there's nothing like karma. Especially when you wanted your gorgeous, heartbreaking cheater back and what better way to do it than to let her know the one person she was smitten with had done exactly that to her. Maybe now she'd know how I felt.
"Wait. Her precious Piper Chapman, oh sorry, Piper VAUSE," I mocked and continued,
"cheated on that tall, hot, sex with legs that was once mine with you?" I asked amused, drooling over Alex.
"I think you're confused honey, the tall, hot, sex with legs IS Piper Vause but yes, she did." She says.
"Ooh does Alex know about it?" I ask eagerly, hatching a plan.
She shrugged,
"I don't know, maybe?"
"What do you say we work together to rip them apart? I want my tall, sexy, dark horse back and I want to hurt that annoyingly pretty blonde WASP that she's married to. The one that stole her from me." I confess.
"Well, sure, I'll agree to that, just no hurting that pretty face of Piper's. She's mine not Alex's." She says. Brilliant.
"What's your name?" I asked. If I'm going to hatch a plan with a co-conspirator, I might as well know her name.
"Stella." She tells me.
"Well Stella, I'm Sylvie and we have a deal." I smirk.

Later, we arrive at their club, 'She's Crazy But She's Mine' was playing. Huh, how appropriate. I immediately spotted Alex and Piper in the VIP booth, all cosy, snuggled up together and laughing. Ew. We waited until Alex got up to go get them more drinks and I signalled to Stella to go get her girl while I went to get mine.
As I walked to the bar to sneak up on an unsuspecting Alex, I heard Stella tip the bouncer to let her in since she was an old friend of the Vauses, especially Piper. He nods, takes the bribe and undoes the velvet rope. I watched as she quickly slipped beside Piper, grabbed her face and kissed her forcefully without giving her time to react. Piper squirmed and tried to get Stella off of her but Stella wasn't budging. Excellent.
Alex had just ordered them more drinks then started to talk to her bar staff, leaving her drink unattended. Now, if I remembered correctly, whiskey was her poison of choice so I snuck up to the drink I knew was hers and emptied the vile of clear liquid into it, creeping back into the shadows, watching and waiting.