Cal's favourite cocktail?

(Piper's POV)

I left Alex in our bedroom as I walked to the beach, stretching my arms since I could feel pins and needles in them and they were getting numb.
I ran onto the pier that Alex needed to dock her yacht and dived into the ocean from there. I swam a few lengths out and turned around to find my frustrated looking wife standing on our bedroom balcony, leaning on the railing and watching me.
"Fine Pipes! I'll just start testing music for the new club on the mainland I guess! I will be back for you though and that is a promise my dear!" She called to me and started to walk back into the bedroom so I called back to her,
"Oh is it now?!"
She stopped briefly and smirked over her shoulder,
"Yes!" She quickly called back and disappeared into our bedroom.
I continued to swim a few lengths, stopping to tread the water briefly to look down at all the beauty fish swimming below me. At the sight, I brought a hand up and rubbed the tattoo on the back of my neck with a smile and muttered,
"Well, I came back for you Al, it's only fair."
I could hear Alex's music begin to play as she went through playlist after playlist of the songs she was picking and wanted the hotel to include and play each night. She played songs like,
'Self Control' by Bebe Rexha,
'You Wouldn't Like Me' by Tegan and Sara, of course she did,
'Addicted' by Saving Abel and
'You Give Love A Bad Name' by Bon Jovi.
It was a good thing we had our own private island because rock was Alex's favourite music genre so when she played through Saving Abel and Bon Jovi songs, she blasted it.
These were two of her favourites, she liked the group Theory Of A Deadman as well since she played their song 'Angel'.
I was just about to protest that she was playing 'You Give Love A Bad Name' because I'd thought that she was playing that because of our history together and the fact I'd just left her high and dry after scolding her about her new gun, especially playing 'Addicted' before it which was a pretty dirty song, until she played 'Angel'.
The lyrics to this song were,

"I'm in love with an angel, heaven forbid
Made me a believer with the touch of her skin
I'd go to hell and back with you
Stay lost in what we found.
Worlds apart we were the same
Until we hit the ground
Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak
Maybe I'm blinded by what I see
You wanted a soldier but it wasn't me
'Cause I could never set you free."

It was a rock song but a love song and I knew she was using her work to try to get my attention. Especially since she was blasting it.
I smiled and swam to shore. I was getting tired by swimming so went to lie on the sand going deep into thought.
I was pumped full of hormones and hormonal drugs to help me get pregnant and it wasn't helping my mood swings. One minute I was happy and excited about something, the next I was horny, then I was sad and depressed, then angry and the cycle repeated. It had just shown how far we had come, there was a time when Alex and I both had short tempers, we still do, but now we had a lot more patience than what we used to. Alex was being so great about my sudden mood changes. 'For better or for worse' I guess. Plus, she loved me and wanted a family with me and knew that's what I wanted, in this game, patience was definitely required and I loved her even more for it.
I began to feel the heat on my skin and loved it. I had been lying here, basking in the sun for around a half hour, hoping a tan would come as I listened to Alex rifle through songs she liked and disliked. She was adding some she didn't like for variety and even though she, well I guess, we, owned the club, we had to have music that a wider audience would like such as club hits with dubstep.
I stayed on the beach to let Alex get on with business, like old times. I was so involved in soaking up the heat and getting the tan I didn't get on the run up to my wedding that I hadn't noticed the music stop.
Alex broke me out of my thoughts when her head blocked the sun from my face as she kissed me upside down.
"Cal's favourite cocktail?" She asked smuttily.
It took me a while to register what she was saying.
"No thanks Alex, I'm not thirsty or in the mood for alcohol." I panned her off and went back to sunbathing, closing my eyes again.
She chuckled and got up, I knew she had gotten up because from underneath my eyelids, I could see that the shade was gone and was replaced by light. Suddenly a weight was on me and I quickly opened my eyes.
Alex had positioned herself on top of me, her hands on either side of my face, our legs intertwined with one of hers between mine stretched out and the other brought up so it was bent as she sat on my leg and straddled me. It resembled the position we were in in Lolly's 'time machine' back in prison.
Her face was inches from mine as she chuckled again,
"No dumbass, I meant sex on the beach."
And at that, she kissed me passionately then moved to suck on my neck, getting lower and leaving a trail of hickeys in her wake. When she got to my bikini top, she moved her hands around my back and untied it's bow that was holding it together, throwing it somewhere down the beach. Immediately, her mouth clasped onto each one of my breasts in turn as she ran her hands up and down my body. I in turn, untied her bikini and my hands instantly found her generous breasts, cupping and massaging them, at my touch, she moaned into my mouth. Satisfied that she'd made my chest suitably hard and me impossibly turned on, she got lower, littering my tummy with soft and tender kisses before she hooked her fingers around my bikini bottoms and smirked hungrily up at me. She pulled them down in seconds and threw them in the same direction she'd thrown my top half.
Her magic tongue had gotten to work all of 10 seconds when a huge wave came over us, soaking us. My back instantly fell back to the ground from its arched position and Alex and I both had our mouths wide open and eyes tightly shut in shock.
She crawled back up to my face and we both laughed hysterically.
"Can we have sex anywhere?!" Alex half laughed half yelled.
I giggled and pulled her down again to kiss her.
She broke it quickly to utter,
"Fuck it, the ocean can try to stop us all it wants but I'd like to see it succeed. We can fuck underwater for all I care." She smirked and immediately went back to kissing me as I brought my feet up to wrap around her waist and pull her bikini bottoms off and her tighter to me.