Round two

(Piper's POV)

I dragged Alex home and as soon as we got to the apartment, I threw her against our front door, kissing her passionately. She bit my lip occasionally but I guess she still needed to vent. We kissed and kissed and I was desperate to show her how much I love her. We removed items of each other's clothing and continued to do this as Alex started moving me backwards. She kept walking as we kissed, never breaking it once as the back of my legs eventually hit a couch and I fell with her on top of me.
Due to our fall, our kiss broke and she used this opportunity to speak.
"I told you you'd be on the couch tonight." She said in her deep, low, sex voice as she smirked and dived for my lips again.
We continued to take each other's clothes off. I had removed Alex's top and jacket while I'd only unbuttoned her jeans enough so they were open and ever so slightly sagging down her ass since I couldn't reach to pull them completely down with her being on top of me. Plus, a couch is limited with space. So she was on top of me, kissing me in nothing but her bra and jeans with her curtain of black hair falling around our faces as she continued to take my clothes off.
She however, had managed to get me down to my bra also in record time and was currently in the process of taking my pants off.
Ooh no, this was about her tonight.
I sat up, never breaking our kiss, forcing her up with me and pushed her back down again so that it was me on top this time. I broke our kiss and moved to her neck, swiping away any excess hair that got in my way. I began to suck on it as she sharply exhaled, I smirked and continued to suck and bite, marking what was mine. Alex hated hickeys but I certainly didn't hear any complaints, she was definitely making noise but it was not in complaint. Far from it. She loved giving me hickeys though, she didn't hide that fact.
As I kissed her neck, I massaged her breasts above her bra and could feel her nipples getting hard incredibly fast under my touch as she ran her hands through my hair.
Suddenly she grabs my face and holds it above hers. Of course, Alex loved to always have control, especially when it came to sex, she always found a way to reassert dominance.
"Bedroom. Now." She growled and pushed me up, grabbing me by the hand and marching us both to our bedroom. I was practically airborne she was going so fast.
As soon as we got to the bedroom, she threw me in, slammed the door shut for the second time tonight then swiftly turned around, grabbed me by the straps of my bra as if they were lapels to one of my jackets, letting me go when she was sure I couldn't escape then placed both hands at either side of my head, pinning me against the door, her face centimetres from mine.
"You, are going to continue what you started and you are DEFINITELY not going to be able to walk tomorrow by the time I'm done with you." She growled and dove for my neck, biting it, licking it, sucking it, kissing it, you name anything she could do with her mouth and she was doing it to my neck.
As she did this, I was pushing her pants to the floor and she quickly kicked them off and had mine across the room in a matter of seconds. In fact, it was always me who ended up with less clothes on first. It was like Alex could never wait to see me naked which I guess was true, my wife was a horny sex pistol when it came to me.
When she was satisfied she'd left multiple purple marks on my neck, she moved back to my lips and shoved her tongue into my mouth, sucking mine into hers in return, fucking my mouth with hers as she reached behind me and with one swift motion, my bra was lying discarded on the floor across the room with my jeans. As soon as my breasts were exposed, she clamped onto each one of them in turn with her mouth and gave them the same treatment she gave my neck. My back was arched from the hard, wooden surface of our bedroom door as my head was falling backwards. She then moved down my torso and when she had me completely naked, she gave out a victorious chuckle then a hungry hum as if she was about to dive in to her favourite food. And dive she did. She didn't wait to have foreplay or anything for even a second, her tongue shot straight in and she lapped with no mercy. Going deeper each time.
My head and arms flew backwards as my hands glided up the door as some futile source of gravity, an anchor point, something to hold onto. Alex must have seen me do this because she reached up to grab both of my hands and placed them in her hair, encouraging me to pull it as she gave me more pleasure. I knew she wasn't going to stop until I screamed. As if she'd read what had just gone through my head, she reached down and pushed two fingers inside me to join her tongue. Fine, I'll scream.
"OH MY GOD! ALEX!"
I pulled her up to face me and her now glistening lips had formed a huge smirk. I quickly wiped it off her face as I kissed her, tasting myself, which I had to admit was pretty hot.
We moved to every surface until we eventually got to our bed, me making love to Alex and vice versa. Passion thick in the air.
It wasn't long until Alex was using her vocal chords like I had. I made sure I was tentative to everything Alex liked, everything she wanted and everything she needed. Alex may prefer having control but after what Larry and Vanessa did tonight, she needed some TLC.
When we were both lying flat on our backs in bed, next to each other, staring at the ceiling and panting, I spoke.
"And that.... Alex Vause....Is how much... I love you." I panted.
"Yeah?.....Well I.....love you more." She smirks and I giggle, squealing "Woah!" as she climbs on top of me again, both of us giggling.
We kiss again for a while until she breaks it again, looking deep in thought.
"Actually, let's take this up a notch." She says as she stays on top of me, reaches across the bed to her nightstand and opens one of the drawers, pulling out a strap on.
My eyes widened as she got off of me to put it on. When she saw my face she smirked,
"Oh yes, this is happening."
"You don't look half bad in that." I giggled, using the line she'd used on me in prison when she was trying to get back in my good books again.
"Huh, well good. I'm glad you like it because you're going to like it a whole lot more right about now." She chuckled as she smirked, getting on top of me again and gently inserting the strap on inside me, being careful not to hurt me.
She kissed me deeply over and over again to distract me from what was happening until we got into a steady rhythm, her thrusts deep and methodical. I was in so much pleasure I was seeing spots as I squeezed her ass to push her further in, wrapping my legs around her, wanting more and scratching her back every time she conceded.
"Al.......... this was......... supposed to be.......... a night........ all about.... you." I panted as she thrusted.
"Well I was being really unreasonable and unfair to you earlier so I guess I feel the same way." She whispered, also panting but not nearly as much as I was.
We started the night fighting and ended it on a very big high.