Viper in Vegas

(Alex's POV)

I locked my phone and slipped it back into the pocket of my pant suit. My lips had pursed and curled and my whole mouth twitched. I knew Wyner was in it for more than PoPi, she thought my wife was on the table as an offer too apparently. I was pissed and wanted to fly back to New York immediately for Piper but business needed attended to. Sighing, I answered the stream of knocking that was getting louder by the second on my hotel room door that was coming from our business lawyer Daniel, who I had flown out here as a favour for him doing this for me, for me and Piper.
I opened the door,
"Jesus Daniel calm down!" I tell him.
"Alex do you want this premises or not? Time's of the essence and I've lined up a nation-wide interview for the end of our trip here once you've got this branch of Viper set up. Now I need you to haul ass."
I made a small chuckle,
"What are you Daniel? A business lawyer or an agent? Or are you both and you haven't told us?" I quip, raising an eyebrow at him.
"I'm very good at what I do." He replies with a smile and continues, "But I won't be if you don't get your ass into that car waiting for you downstairs."
"Fine." I say heading out, grabbing my briefcase of cash I had withdrawn from the bank earlier, putting my room keycard in my other pocket as he walks out too.

A short drive past multiple casinos, hotels and bars, we got there. The owner was waiting for us inside. It was completely stripped of what it used to be. A blank canvas. It was huge. It was perfect.
"Mrs Vause." He greeted me with an open hand for me to shake.
"Mr Pearson." I greet back taking his hand shake.
"The owner of Shake Shack has given me quite an offer for this place, I had it priced at $80,000 but he offered me double, $160,000." He tells me. I was shocked, $80,000?! For this place?!
"He was right to double it. This is a great place. $80,000 is what I paid for my Porsche back in New York, but, I want my nightclubs all over the world so, here's where I stand. My wife and I, along with her best friend, have a thriving business that became global very recently, in the 4 months prior, I have already set up branches of my club all over the place meaning money is no issue. I will give you $250,000 up front for it right now. How does that sound to you?" I tell him setting the briefcase on a nearby table and opening it for him. I could see the dollar signs and the droll in his mouth already.
"Your.... wife?" He asks.
I've been used to homophobia since I found out I was a lesbian. This didn't surprise me but it still pissed me off.
"Yes. My wife. Is that a problem?" I ask, rolling my eyes and raising my eyebrows, flashing him an annoyed stare.
"Oh no oh no no no not at all! I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you!" He stutters.
"Good. Now do we have a deal? I'm very interested in this place." I tell him scanning the space again. This would make a great club. I could imagine the bar just to the right of the doorway, the huge dance floor down the stairs in the centre with another bar and possibly pole dancers to the left. Piper didn't mind the pole dancers as long as they weren't my type. The things we did as a couple to make sure we stayed with each other. I wasn't possessive and neither was Piper, we were both just, protective. I laughed through my nose at this and accidentally made it too loud.
"What?" Daniel and Mr Pearson both asked.
"Oh, sorry, nothing. I was just thinking about Piper." I tell them.
"Oh." Daniel nodded in an 'of course' way.
"Piper?" Pearson asked.
"Yes, Piper, my wife." I fill him in.
"Oh, but yes, we have a deal. I'll take you up on $200,000." He tells me.
"Great! But, I offered $250,000." I tell him with a confused smile.
"No need, I didn't mean for my earlier question to come out as offensive and $200,000 is all I need to be shot of this place. Thanks Mrs Vause, I'll be seeing you. Good luck with this place." He tells me as I hand him his $200,000. He leaves.
"Good going Alex!" Daniel high fives me as soon as Mr Pearson was out of earshot.
"Now what layout do you want for this then?" He asked.
I filled him in, taking him through the image of the club I had in my head.