Unwanted intruders

(Alex's POV)

"Another 'The Piper' and 'The Alex' please Nicky!" I ask my friend happily. Smiling.
"Wow, your chipper tonight Vause." She chuckles.
"Well why shouldn't I be? I'm happy that my life is finally going the way it was supposed to, especially my life with Piper. I've waited so long for her, for this life with her and now I've finally got it. I am not going to let anyone get in the way of that and you should be too! You're about to become a parent!" I said excitedly while teasing Nicky.
"Man I know, who would've guessed it? I mean, me?! With a kid?! Like what the fuck?!" She asks rhetorically and incredulously with a smirk and continued,
"But I know I'm going to love it. Maybe not as much as I love Lorna but who knows? Maybe my love can be split equally. All I know is I'm gonna love that kid like my own." She confesses.
"Yeah I know how you feel." I tell her, confessing something of my own.
"How the fuck do you know how it feels? You're living your best life Vause! Millionaire-ess, married to the sexy love of your life, a penthouse apartment, two very successful businesses, a yacht, a jet, an island! I mean come on man give me something here!" She exclaims, laughing.
I laugh with her.
"Yeah true Nichols but there's nothing like family. Until Piper and I got married, she was my only family apart from my mom, then she died and Piper left and I had no one. Now, I don't know, I was maybe, possibly thinking about little Vauses to go with the Chapman family I now have. I know Piper wants that and I love her so much and want to give her everything she wants and-" I confess but Nicky cuts me off.
"You?! Parenthood?! Me?! Parenthood?! What have we become Vause?!" She asks incredulously.
"I know right?" I ask and take a sip of my cocktail before lifting both drinks and going back to Pipes. I knew immediately, someone had spiked my drink. Luckily, I'd built up a tolerance to these drugs since I used to use them all the time in my depression when I'd lost Piper 9 years ago. I also knew how to get them out of my system.
"Nicky, get me a bucket. Now." I command her.
She frowns in confusion,
"Why?"
"Just get me a fucking bucket!" I say desperately so she quickly did and set it on the bar counter. I plunged two fingers deep down my throat and forced myself to throw up, getting it out of my system. When I was confident I was sober, well, drug free, I cleaned myself up and grabbed Piper's drink again while asking Nicky for a new drink for me. I'd told Piper to meet me on the dancefloor so when Nicky handed me my new drink, I winked at her in thanks and went to go find my wife on the dancefloor, ready to get all hot and heavy with the sexy love of my life. I guess you could call it rehearsal for Paris.
I got to the dancefloor and Piper was nowhere to be found. I figured she'd just gone to the bathroom and wouldn't take long, we did have quite a few drinks tonight in celebration.
Then, the drink spiking culprit slithered in to position herself in front of me, too close for my liking. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Sylvie. She was not someone I wanted back in my life. Ever. Especially in the same room as Piper. My beautiful blonde was not getting another bruised nose if I could help it.
"Hey baby! Long time no see! You been stood up by your pretty little blonde?" Sylvie asks sleazily.
Instantly, I got annoyed at her talking about Piper in that way, in fact, just talking about Piper in general.
"Oh fuck no. What the hell are you doing here in my club Sylvie?" I asked annoyed, rolling my eyes again to let her know she really wasn't wanted.
"I just came to see what all the fuss is about with my famous ex." She winks.
"Yeah? Well you've seen it. Now leave before I get one of my guys to throw you out." I warn her.
"But you looked so lonely. I had to come dance with you to fix that little situation." She says as she started to play with my hair. I quickly shrugged her off by flipping my hair back with a swift motion of my head since both my hands were occupied with holding mine and my missing wife's drinks. Only Piper was allowed to touch my hair, that was a rule. Plus, I found it hypnotic when she played with it like she did when I played with hers.
"I'm far from lonely. This large piece of bling on my left hand suggests otherwise. See? Tink tink." I gleefully tell her, freeing up a finger on the opposite hand and tapped my wedding rings as I made a noise to sound like what I was doing, tapping a diamond. A very large diamond at that. Showing her that this rock on my finger was not cheap and here to stay put on my left hand.
"Huh. Well that's funny. Because last time I checked your precious Piper was over there eating the face off some pretty decent looking Australian chick in what looks like your private VIP booth. Seems familiar doesn't it Alex? What with her kissing her high school bully and all that." She gleefully retorted and sarcastically shrugs.
At the mention of 'Australian chick' my heart sank. Stella was fucking out?! Not only out, but after my wife AGAIN?! I spun around to face the VIP booth so fast, I spilled our drinks. My dreaded feeling was proved right. I sighed in anger, relief and a feeling of overwhelming protection as I looked at the scene unfolding before me. Slamming our now empty glasses back on the bar, I commanded Nicky to make us yet more drinks and turned on my heels to rescue Piper. Stella and Sylvie had obviously planned this in an attempt to split Piper and I up and pick up the pieces themselves. Like fuck was that happening.
"I will deal with you later!" I growl at Sylvie angrily, planning on making good on my threat. Unfortunately, she didn't take this as a threat, more of a promise, which it was but far from the promise she was expecting.
"Oooooh okay baby! I'll be waiting!" She scoffs gleefully. I almost threw up in disgust as I marched away from her and towards my wife being harassed. She better be fucking waiting, I was going to go through her. But first, Piper and that fucking kangaroo.
Piper was doing her damnedest to get Stella off of her and begging/shouting for help. Calling for me. When I heard this, it practically made me run through the crowd that had gathered in our club. Fuck, why did this have to be a busy night?! Usually I'd love it but not tonight.
Piper's face was scrunched in disgust as Stella pushes her down onto the leather seat of the booth. Every time Stella took a breath from kissing her and making sure I was probably either distracted or not watching, Piper saw me and took her opportunity.
"Alex! Help! Get her off of me! Alex! Help! Hel-" She pleaded desperately and believe me, I was coming as fast as I could. Stella cut her off by kissing her again which made my blood boil. Piper clawed and slapped her in the face in another attempt to get Stella off of her but Stella wouldn't budge.
Just as I got to them, I heard Stella break the kiss briefly and mutter,
"You're mine now, Vause won't be able to hear you scream in these surroundings. Forget about her, you have me now." At this, she kissed Piper again.
"OH WON'T I?!" I yelled and like before, grabbed Stella by the hair and punched her as hard as I could, literally knocking her sideways off my wife. My bouncers weren't going to stop me, this was my club and there were no COs to stop me this time. We were out of prison now.
"I'VE BEEN WAITING A VERY FUCKING LONG TIME TO KNOCK THE FUCKING KANGAROO RIGHT OUT OF YOU! DON'T EVER FUCKING DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER AGAIN!" I boomed, stepping in front of Piper, putting myself between her and Stella. While Stella was on the ground, I swung around and demanded to know which one of my fucking bouncers I'd have to fire for letting her in.
"WHICH ONE OF YOU BRAINLESS PRICKS LET MY WIFE'S RAPIST INTO OUR CLUB AND VIP BOOTH?! ARE YOU BOTH DEAF?! SHE WAS CRYING FOR HELP FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" I yelled, dangerously angry.
Chris pointed to Rob's replacement Aaron who I guess didn't know any better since he was new but I was so angry I didn't care. Chris then spoke,
"He took a bribe from her after she said she was a friend of your's." He explained. If I wasn't going purple with rage, I was definitely red with rage.
"AARON, GET OUT! NOW! YOU'RE FIRED! IN FACT, YOU'RE BOTH FIRED FOR NOT HELPING PIPER! GO!" I continued to yell as they nodded shamefully and went to collect their things. I immediately ran to Piper, leaving Stella on the ground, not caring in the slightest if she got trampled by the unaware, dancing crowd. Piper's lipstick was smeared all around her mouth from Stella kissing her. That was supposed to be my job but instead, I wiped it away with my thumb.
"Pipes! Baby! Are you okay?! Did she hurt you?!" I ask her, worried.
She was crying and I hated this, it just made me angrier at Stella and Sylvie.
"Alex! Oh thank god! Please please don't be mad! I know it was Stella you found attached to my mouth again but I swear she attacked me out of nowhere! I know it seems like I was kissing another woman again but I wasn't! She attacked me! I only love you Alex! I'm sorry Alex! I love you! I'm sorry I'm sorry! Please don't be ma-" She desperately rambles but I cut her off by forcefully yet gently replacing Stella's lips with my own, pressing my lips on Piper's as I cupped her face. Unbelievably relieved that she was okay and that she still wanted me.
After a while, I pulled away and smile at Piper, lovingly and reassuringly. Caressing her face.
"What was that for?" She questioningly asks. Her eyes are glassy and I could see that more tears were on the verge of being released from her beautiful blue orbs.
"I know. I'm not mad. I love you too Pipes. More than anything. I also know that she's not alone. Sylvie is also here and it seems like they hatched a plan to split us up. Sylvie spiked my drink to try to get back with me." I tell her, stopping to scoff and sarcastically chuckle at just the thought of getting back with Sylvie and her pathetic plan. It was something that would never ever happen, not while I had Piper, she had no hope. At this information, Piper lunges forward, ready to attack Sylvie which I honestly would love to see but Piper was not getting hurt again. No fucking way. I stop her by holding her back and continue,
As if me getting drunk would make me choose her over you. Anyway, it seems like they tried to make it look like you were cheating on me and she was hoping to be waiting for me with open arms. It's okay Pipes. I'm here now and I love you too. So much. They have no hope in hell of ever splitting us up okay? I'm not mad at you. I'm not going anywhere. Our wedding rings say "forever and always" right? However, I'm furious with them. You're gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay. Alright?" I finish, reassuring her and kissing her deeply again.
I broke our kiss, turned around again and raised my hand, snapping my fingers for Tristan.
"Tristan!" I shout so he comes over immediately.
"Yes boss?"
"Take that piece of Australian shit to the cops and report her for attempted rape and tell them it's her second attempt to rape my wife in a year. I will be down soon once I get Pipes safely home and deal with my psychotic ex." I command him.
"Sure thing boss." He says and hauls Stella out of the club by the collar of her leather jacket as she sported her broken and bloodied nose.
I turned back to Piper.
"Come on baby. I think you need to witness this. I think it'll cheer you up." I say, grabbing her by the hand and walk her back to the bar where Nicky and Sylvie were waiting.