Fight

(Piper's POV)

We sat in the back of my brother's car in silence. It didn't need a brain surgeon to tell that Alex was angry and that I had some explaining to do. She didn't even look at me the whole way home. When Cal and Neri pulled up to our building, they tried to lighten the mood but Alex was having none of it.
"Okay. Sis, sis in law. That'll be 30 bucks please." Cal said, awkwardly laughing as he pretended to be a cab driver.
Alex just got out with a curt, "Thanks Cal." She didn't wait for me this time so I quickly followed her, clambering out of the car behind her.
"Sorry Cal, Larry and Vanessa put me in the fucking dog house tonight, I guess I have some explaining to do." I explained, apologising for Alex's rudeness.
"Ooooh, I do not envy you sis. Wouldn't like to get on Alex's bad side." He said as he helped me unload our suitcases from the trunk, narrowing his eyes in sympathy.
"Piper!" Alex impatiently yelled from behind me.
"Yikes, yeah you're in trouble tonight Pipes. Later." Cal said and drove off, leaving me to deal with my pissed wife.

We stood at opposite sides of the elevator, again in silence and when we got to our apartment, Alex sprang on me like a tiger on an unsuspecting deer.
"Piper. You are on the FUCKING COUCH tonight!" She snarled, heading to our bedroom then quickly re-emerging with a pair of my pyjamas and a blanket which she threw directly at my face, succeeding in her target because yes, I got a face-full of fabric.
"What?! Alex! I never cheated! I love you and I hate her! You know that!" I pleaded.
"YOU KISSED ANOTHER WOMAN! AGAIN!" She yells from the doorway of our bedroom.
"Are we really going to bring Stella up again?! That was a one time fling Alex! You weren't paying attention to me and she definitely was! AND VANESSA KISSED ME ACTUALLY! Come to think of it, they both came on to me not the other way around!" I yelled back in defence.
Alex widened her eyes then scoffed,
"Well, excuse me for fearing for my life when I was right! God you are such a needy bitch sometimes! And history repeating itself is all over the press BABE." She says, pronouncing 'babe' sarcastically which definitely stung.
"She's my high school bully! Larry said I owed him for cheating with you and at that she leaned in taking me off guard! I didn't initiate it or kiss back for that matter! Plus, the reporter taking that picture from the window..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.
Alex sighed and seemed to have softened going by the slump her shoulders made.
"I believe you don't love her, only Larry could love... that." Alex starts,
"But our marriage is being dragged through the mud now so either fix this or expect one of our three couches to be your bed until you do." She finishes and slams our bedroom door in my face.

(Alex's POV)

I slammed the door in Piper's face and flopped onto our bed, crying and clutching her pillow. In my mind I knew Piper never REALLY cheated but seeing someone else kiss her still really hurt. Especially when she was now truly mine. Vause name and everything. I also knew that I was being unreasonable and unfair because she had been cornered but I was the jealous type and Piper knew that, plus, it was embarrassing seeing your wife kiss someone else on fucking TV especially with the insecurities I was living with.
"FINE! I WILL! BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU! AND I'M GOING TO GODDAMN SHOW YOU THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU IF IT FUCKING KI-" Piper yelled from the main area of the apartment but I cut her off.
"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE BUT GOOD! BECAUSE I'M IN FUCKING LOVE WITH YOU TOO!" I yelled back out at her then I heard our apartment door shut. I sat bolt upright in bed. Had she left me?! Had she just fucking left me?! Wait no, she couldn't have, she said she loved me and she was going to fix this. I sighed and flopped back on our king size, waiting for Piper's return and for round two. Be it sexual or argumentative.

(Piper's POV)

I had taken the keys to Alex's Porsche and sped to the studio of the channel that broadcast the image of Vanessa kissing me. I was going to fix this if it fucking killed me. I hated when Alex and I fought, I love her so much and I would damn well prove it.
When I got to the studio, I gave my name and demanded an interview to go live. Being the woman of the hour, they agreed and hooked me up, ready for the interview. We went live in 10 seconds so I quickly sent Alex a text.

"Turn on TBS- P xxxxx"

Immediately, my iMessage told me she'd seen it but she didn't reply. Alright Alex, I'll force you to reply then.

"And we're live in 3, 2." The producer shouted then mimed one.
"Good evening New York, I'm Conan O'Brien and I'm here with the woman of the hour, Piper Vause. So tell me, Piper, is Alex, your seriously hot, successful wife, not enough for you?" He said then asked me as he turned to me.
"Of course she's enough for me. She's more than enough for me. Okay look Conan, what you saw was a HUGE misunderstanding." I start but he interrupts.
"Then what really happened?" He asked.
I exhaled, ready to explain myself.
"Well, a few hours ago, Alex and I crashed my ex's wedding. My ex and the new bride were drunk and blackmailed me, cornering me into kissing the new bride. The new bride also happens to be an old bully of mine. It was basically a scorned ex and an old bully taking revenge on me and Alex I guess." I explained.
"Well what have they got against Alex?" Conan asked.
"Well, my ex and Alex, let's just say they used to be in competition with each other and as for the bully bride, well, Alex refused her entry into the Viper branch here in New York because she knows what that person is to me, I guess this person who was kissing me was trying to make Alex angry. I can tell you now Conan, she succeeded." I say then speak directly to Alex.
"Alex. I know you got my text, my iMessage told me you did. Therefore I know you are watching me in our bedroom right now. You Alex Vause, are the love of my life. My life partner. My raven haired beauty. You asked me to fix this so here I am fixing this. Please don't make me sleep on the couch, there's no you on the couch... at night." I plead.

(Alex's POV)

I was indeed in our bedroom watching Piper. At first I cursed my iPhone for telling my wife that I had in fact seen her message and ignored it, well partially, I did what I was told, I just let her think I wasn't. My phone had literally snitched on me. I did melt at what Piper said though, even more so at her gesture of going to the show that produced the image and setting things straight.
So, I phoned the show and immediately got put on the same interview as Piper with the promise I hurried.
Piper had taken my Porsche so I hopped in a cab and gave him the address.
When I got there, Conan welcomed me onto the interview couch beside Piper. Being sorta famous was really weird for me. I was so used to staying under the radar especially being an ex top trafficker in a transnational criminal organisation and now being in the spotlight with my marriage to Piper being dragged so publicly like this, I hated it.
I grabbed Piper's hand and squeezed it, letting her know she was forgiven.
Conan then asked me for my take on the situation.
"Okay. I need to state this for the record. The Vause marriage was never damaged, what Piper said is exactly what happened, we crashed a wedding and a huge misunderstanding happened. We are still very much in love, trust me." I finish, smiling at Piper.
I could tell Piper still needed to prove a point going by her 'thank you' face and what came out of her mouth next.
"If I didn't love Alex would I do this?!" She challenges then grabs my face with both hands and pulls me in for a searing kiss. It was deep and passionate. It said everything she wanted to say with no words and it definitely took me unawares but in a good way.