Strip poker

(Alex's POV)

We got back to the apartment in our semi wet clothes.
"Babe, I'm gonna go take a shower, I need these clothes off of me." Piper said, starting to walk into the bathroom.
"I can help with that." I smirked and winked at her, moving to be closer to her.
"Oooh I know you can, but if you want this." She starts, gesturing her hands up and down her body and continues,
"You're gonna have to earn it." She says, turning around to continue heading for the bathroom, turning her head to me to throw me a wink. I caught her by wrapping my arms around her mid section from behind and pulling her tight against me.
"Mmm I do want, but do explain why I have to earn it dear." I hum into her ear.
She unwrapped my arms from around her and moved towards the bathroom again.
"Hmmm let me think, literally just getting your way with me in a restaurant bathroom and mocking me about my fear of pigeons. You, Mrs Vause, are gonna have to earn it." She said, smirking at me and walking to the bathroom to shower.
"Well how am I supposed to do that?!" I call after her. Feeling like a kid in a candy store with no money to buy candy, playfully pouting at my wife who wouldn't put out.
"Knowing you, you'll think of something. I know you when it comes to us having sex." She says triumphantly and as she was speaking I was desperately scanning the room, trying to think of something.
My music player and a deck of cards were sitting on my nightstand in our open plan Parisian apartment. Jackpot.
I ran to my nightstand and grabbed the remote to the player and pressed play. Al Green's 'Love and Happiness' echoed through the apartment and it made Piper stop in her tracks. I smirked smugly. Thank fuck it started on a sexy song, then again, the last time I had this player on was when I was with Piper 9 years ago and had it on my sexy playlist.

"Love and happiness, yeah
Something that can make you do wrong, make you do right
Love
Love and happiness
But wait a minute
Something's going wrong
Someone's on the phone
Three o'clock in the morning
Talkin' about how she can make it right, yeah
Well, happiness is when, you really feel good with somebody
But nothing wrong with being in love with someone, yeah
Oh, baby, love and happiness
Love and happiness
Love and happiness (love and happiness) oh"

She turned to me with a defeated yet happy look on her face.
"Hmmm, well, how about I take care of your little clothes situation with a little game, I like to call, strip poker? I mean, my clothes are also wet, maybe you can help me out too? Plus, it'll give me the chance to see you naked faster since I can wipe the floor with you at a poker table." I say in an irresistible, come hither tone.
I knew she was competitive and I knew I had won with my sexy music and teasing offer.
"Alright you're on. I need to practice that game anyway if we're setting up club casinos around the world." She says and sits on our bed with her legs crossed.
I smirked and came to join her, also crossing my legs.
"Wait. You need to practice this game? Is that an offer that I cannot say no to or do I need to be getting jealous Pipes?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her as I shuffled.
She laughed,
"Oh shut up! I meant poker in general!"
I smirked again and dealt the cards.
There were two jacks on the, well, bed, which was acting as a card table, an eight of clubs and an ace.
I had to hand it to Piper, she was better at poker than I'd thought, I guess she had won $7 million against my old colleagues who were pros at this game. Unfortunately for her though, she was married to me and me being me had a talent for reading people, especially my wife who I'd known for years who also happened to be an open book. She kept a very good straight face but I could easily tell she'd been dealt a good hand.
My hand was also great. I had a four of a kind waiting to kick Piper's ass with.
We kept stealing glances at each other, waiting for the other to give something away. Piper didn't know it but her body was speaking to me. I gave her a hint.
"You alright there Pipes?" I chuckled, staring at my cards.
"Ooh I'm just fine." She smirks and puts her cards down, continuing,
"Looks like that wet leather of yours is coming off Al and I can't wait, three of a kind! Ha!" She says, pleased with herself.
I clicked my tongue and pushed the corner of my mouth to the side,
"That's great and all schnookums but, four of a kind." I say, placing my cards down and looking up at her cute, frowning face as I smirked.
"Hey don't look at me that way, you said it yourself, you wanted your clothes off. I'm simply being the concerned wife and helping you out. Now, hand over that wet shirt." I tease her and she practically rips of her shirt and throws it in my face which I laughed at. Piper was such a sore loser but she was my sore loser. She was also very good at poker but I was better. I guess that's what years of being in a cartel does for you, lets you practice your gambling skills.
A few rounds later, I had Piper down to her bra, panties and leather jacket. It was more than enough to turn me on and I just wanted this game to be over so I could claim my reward already. I had earned it. God Piper looked hot as fuck.
I was down to my bra and leather pants.
"I win again babe, jacket please and thank you." I smirked, reaching for her jacket.
"Oh fuck off Al! You have to be cheating! Have to!" Say says in outrage.
I chuckled and confessed,
"You have a tell."
Her eyes widened,
"What?! My muscles hurt from keeping a straight face for so long! I do not have a tell, you're so bluffing!"
I laughed at her cute outrage, I couldn't not.
"Your straight face is impressive I have to say but the rest of your body lets you down babe." I hint, still not wanting to give away my winning formula when it came to this game with Piper.
"Do I have a twitch?" She asks.
"Something like that." I smirk.
"Well what is it? Do I show emotion? What Al?! I'm never gonna win us $7 million again if I have a tell now tell me what it is." She whines.
I loved it when she got bossy, ugh what a turn on, Pipes bossing me around in the bedroom wearing nothing but her underwear. God save me.
"Ugh, you were right before, Vause really is boss, my Mrs Vause getting all bossy, I like it." I hum, my eyes rolling back in my head in pleasure at the thoughts rolling around in my head and Piper had barely done anything.
"Alex!" She protests.
I laugh and give in,
"Ok fine, when you get happy, excited or both, you stiffen in certain areas."
Her eyes widened again,
"My nipples?! THAT is what my tell is?" She asks going bright red. As if she couldn't be any cuter.
"Yep, they always respond to me Pipes. Always. It's like a mutual love, they love talking to me and responding to me and I love them VERY much." I smirk, cupping both of her breasts.
Her goldfish expression returned again.
"It's New Year's Eve! In Paris! I'm fucking freezing! I do not have a tell!" She protested.
"Awww my poor baby, here, let me warm you up." I say teasingly, diving on top of her and kissing her, finally getting my hard earned reward now that our wet clothes were out of the way.
Al Green was still playing as we rolled around on top of the discarded playing cards.

"You be good to me
I'll be good to you
We'll be together, yeah
We'll see each other
Walk away with victory, yeah oh baby
Love and happiness (love and happiness)"

"Love is, wait a minute, love is
Yeah, walkin' together, yeah, talkin' together
Say it again, say it together, yeah
Say wanna moans
Moan for love, say, hmm
Moan for love, hmm
Moan for love
Talkin' 'bout the power"