Alex's Surprise

(Piper's POV)

I heard Vanessa and Larry come upstairs. They were fighting.
"Is it true that you tried to get HER back countless times?! Even after they were married Larry?!" Vanessa yelled at him.
"Yes, Van I'm sorry. I'm guessing Alex told you that?" He confessed.
"Yes she did." She snapped.
"Honey, you know I love you, yes I loved Piper once but believe me her tits are like pebbles compared to your generous boulders. Believe me I'd choose you every time." He said then I heard a door close and silence.
Deflated and insulted, I sat on the bed awaiting Alex. Now I wanted to know if she felt the same but it'd have to wait until morning because this was Christmas Day and I wanted to thank Alex for her amazing gifts.

When I'd gotten up here, I'd pretended I was tired and asked Alex to mingle with my family so she would stay downstairs and she agreed. I ran to my desk when I was sure she wasn't in earshot, found a pen and sticky note and wrote her a note,
"Alex. Please forgive me. I forgot to give you your present. x"
I stuck it on the outside of my bedroom door and closed it, smirking to myself.
I then went to my closet and brought out an old Christmas costume from my youth knowing it wouldn't completely fit me anymore and it exposed a lot of skin. Alex would love it.
It was a slutty Mrs Claus costume that I'd bought for a college Christmas party.
I dressed myself in the red cropped top with white fluff surrounding it and pulled on the matching mini skirt. Finally, I pulled on black stockings, a garter belt and attached the suspenders, lounging on the bed waiting for Alex to come up. My bed faced the door so I was ready and waiting for my wonderful, tall, raven haired beauty to step through it.
I remembered last minute,
"Oh! I almost forgot! The Santa hat!" I exclaimed to the air and jumped off the bed to go get it. I grabbed the hat and placed it on my head with a tilt so it was sitting sideways on my head and lay back on the bed to greet Alex.

(Alex's POV)

I came up to Piper's room and found her door closed with a note on it. It was left for me by Piper so I read it,
"Alex. Please forgive me. I forgot to give you your present. x"
I frowned in confusion. Her gift was around my neck and it always would be around my neck, hell I could be buried with this necklace around my neck I loved it that much.
"What is she talking about? I'm wearing her gift. Her very thoughtful, very beautiful gift." I said quietly out loud to myself as I widely grinned again and looked down at the heart shaped locket around my neck, opening it for the hundredth time today. I swore to myself that this locket would become like a dog tag necklace to me, like the dog tag necklaces the army gave their soldiers to wear that they couldn't take off until they'd served. It was shaped like a heart and it was where my heart belonged, with my wife.
I took Piper's note from the door, shrugging, not knowing what she was talking about as I opened the door. As soon as I opened it, my jaw dropped at the sexy as hell sight that greeted me.
"Holy fuck babe!" I exclaimed with my jaw on the ground as I took the sight of her in.
Piper winked at me then smuttily said,
"Hello Mrs Vause. Santa sent me this year because I hear you're on the naughty list."
I smirked and slowly closed the door. I wasn't taking my eyes off of my sexy wife, not even for a second. Wow. Just wow.
"Oh it's a very Merry fucking Christmas for me." I said in the same tone, keeping my smirk as I slowly pulled off my shirt and pants and jumped on top of Piper on the bed.
My face was inches from hers as I said,
"Pipes, you look like a snack. No, fuck that, you look like a full course meal and I am going to have you for dinner." I was practically drooling and definitely growling as I dove for her lips in a deep, passionate kiss.
"First thing's first." I said, breaking the kiss and yanking the Santa hat from her head. I got off of her, stood up and opened the door, putting the Santa hat on the outside handle as a sort've 'Do not disturb' gesture. I swear to God with Piper looking like this, anyone who disturbed us tonight had a death wish.
I turned back around to Piper.
"There. Now I can unwrap my present." I smirked as I got on my knees and crawled to the foot of the bed. When I got there, I crawled further up so I could undo Piper's suspenders. With my teeth. As I was doing this, I also used my tongue to lick at every visible and accessible patch of her skin that I could see and reach.
"Oh my God, Alex." Piper sighed in delight from further up the bed. I smirked and began to work on her garter belt since I'd already removed her stockings and kissed every last inch of her legs but she stopped me and flipped me, taking me by surprise as she straddled me and I looked up at her.
"Oh no you don't, you don't think I'm dressed like this for the good of my health do you Alex?" She asked but she didn't continue, she was genuinely asking me.
"I um, well I-" I started, stammering, not knowing what to say or how to answer her. Stammering was not a typical trait of mine but hey, it's Piper, she can do a lot of things to me that no one else can.
Without saying another word, she kissed me hard, reaching into my panties with one hand and massaging my tits with her other as she switched between kissing me, sucking on my neck and nibbling my ear.
After a few minutes and just before I was about to peak with my back arched and her name just on the tip of my tongue, she paused.
No! Piper!
"Alex, those gifts of yours were so thoughtful and so beautiful and so wonderful. That's why I'm dressed like this, I wanted, no, I needed to thank you and show you how much I love you." She smiled at me gratefully with her big blue, bambi eyes.
I was frustrated she'd stopped our sex just when I was about to cum by those damn eyes and that damn smile got me every time so I smiled and pulled her down again for a kiss.
I then broke it,
"You're welcome. I'm glad you liked them. But speaking of showing me how much you love me, that was kind of a dick move, no, that was my move, when we're having hate sex, I thought you loved me not hated me." I tell her, smirking.
She smirked back,
"Oh shut up."
We resumed our kiss laughing as she continued then
1
2
3
Deep breath
PIPER!
Okay you little minx, your turn.