Bar flashback

(Alex's POV)

I was in a bar in Greece with Fahri after a successful day's work, we had a beer each. This morning before I left for work, I'd left Piper in our luxury Greek hotel with breakfast room service, she was on our bed eating it as she watched TV on the flatscreen mounted on the wall opposite.
She'd just texted me,

'This hotel bed and I miss you. A lot. When will you be getting back? -P xx'

I grinned at the text but before I could answer my girlfriend, Fahri had obviously seen my grin and text from Piper and he commented,
"Vause, you are such a smitten kitten."
I half smirked half pouted as I slowly looked up from my phone and turned to him, knowing he was right but still wanting to preserve my pride.
"Which one of us is actually gay here going by that remark?" I laughed, raising an eyebrow and taking a swig of beer.
"Okay, well I'll buy you your next beer if you can honestly tell me I'm wrong when I know I'm right. Your girl is with us Vause! Everywhere you go! When have you ever even thought about bringing a girl with us never mind actually doing it? Oh and what was that grin for then? Because I believe the caller ID says 'Pipes' with a little love heart emoji beside her name." He smugly retaliated, also taking a swig of beer as he smiled at me.
He had me there. I'd gone from being a badass, playgirl, drug smuggling, closed-off hearted lesbian to a soft, smitten, still badass albeit whipped lesbian who only wanted her monogamous relationship with the love of her life. What had Piper done to me?!
I smirked and happily glared at him, briefly going back to my phone to type a message to Pipes.

'Oh believe me, I miss you both more, I'm just finishing this last beer with Fahri and I'll be back. -A xx'

I then shoved my phone back into the breast pocket of my shirt, going back to happily glaring at Fahri. He laughed at the look I was giving him.
"You're in love Vause." He laughs, taking another swig of beer and continuing, pointing at my arm.
"That ink on your arm even says so."
I looked down at my 'Love Is Pain' tattoo I'd gotten as a joke for Piper on my left arm, rubbed it with a finger and smiled. My phone then suddenly vibrates in my pocket and it was another text from Piper saying,

'We'll be waiting ;). -P xx'

I smiled even more.
"Fine. You got me, no fuck that, she's got me and I couldn't give a fuck. I love that she's got me. I love that I've got her and yes Fahri I'm in fucking love. Piper Chapman has managed to scale the Alex Vause walls. Sue me." I started, taking my last swig of beer before continuing.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, my beautiful girlfriend is waiting for me and we'd appreciate it if you didn't disturb us tonight with cartel business or your sad little single life." I bantered with him, throwing money on the counter of the bar and heading back to the hotel to be with Piper.