Maserati

(Piper's POV)

I couldn't believe that Alex had surprised me in Paris with a club franchise that she'd named after me. We were back in New York now but I had secretly been in contact with our local Maserati dealership while we had been in Paris. Alex had always loved those cars and I'd always loved her Porsche so it was a win win. I'd bought Alex a 2017 steel grey Maserati GranTurismo GT Sport, the special edition, as a thank you gift for what she'd done, for everything she'd done for me. After everything I'd done, it was the least she deserved especially after she helped me through getting shot. Speaking of which, she constantly blamed herself for me getting shot and I hated it, it was Danielle and Kubra's fault I'd been shot and they were dead now, not me.
I'd texted Nicky to text Alex begging for help with the club so she'd be forced to go hunting for her Porsche keys to go help her. I'd also said it's for a surprise for Alex so no questions needed to be asked.

Alex and I were currently snuggled up together on our couch watching TV and I had hidden the keys to her Porsche in my pocket. Her text tone sounded, my planned text to her from Nicky. She got up to go and answer it, tutting and sighing at what she saw.
"Ugh fuck Pipes, I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to go, Nicky needs me at the club." She sighed and as predicted and planned, went hunting for her car keys.
After 20 minutes she was frustrated and called out to me from our bedroom.
"Pipes have you seen the keys to the Porsche?!"
I could hear her rifling through drawers, knowing she would never have luck.
Due to me not answering, she came out with a sigh.
"Pipes? Have you seen the Porsche keys?" She asked me again.
This time, I produced the keys, dangling them and smirking.
"Oh, you mean these keys?" I ask her.
She smirked, rolled her eyes and put out her hand for me to give them to her.
"Jesus Pipes! I've been looking for those for a whole 20 minutes! Thanks for telling me kid." She said, walking towards me to grab the keys from between my fingers but I quickly snatched them away.
"No, you'll have to catch me first." I giggled, leaping off the couch as Alex chased me around our apartment. Since I liked to run, I was faster than Alex so she cheated, she threw a couch cushion at me which hit me on the back of the head, knocking me off guard and over.
Alex then got to me, rolled me on my back and sat on me, straddling me. Both of us giggling on the floor with my wife using me as a seat, her knees either side of me and touching the floor.
"Pipes, I'll give you a choice, keys please or it's death by tickles." She said in a low voice, inches from my face.
I giggled and pulled out the keys to the Maserati from my other pocket. Her eyes widened in disbelief and confusion.
"These ones?" I asked her, stifling giggles as I smiled up at her.
She grinned.
"Babe?! You bought me a fucking Maserati?!" She shouts happily, still sitting on me.
I smiled cheekily and pulled out the keys to the Porsche from my other pocket.
"Well, it's actually you who has the choice here baby. You can either have the Maserati I bought for you and let me keep the Porsche because I've always liked that car, or you can keep the Porsche and let me have the Maserati, although there's a right answer to this since I bought the Maserati for you after your surprise in Paris and the whole Vanessa thing." I confess.
She smiles.
"Ok babe close your eyes." She purred, leaning down to whisper in my ear, giving me shivers.
I smiled and did what I was told.
I could feel Alex lifting my hands above my head, both of us still on the floor as she sat on me. She pinned my hands to the floor above my head with one of her hands holding my wrists as her other hand slid up my torso, caressing my body. With the hand pinning mine above my head, she chose the keys to the Maserati.
"The Porsche is all yours Pipes." She whispered happily, inches from my face, intimately rubbing our noses together.
Before I could respond to her, she dives for my lips in a deep kiss, keeping my hands above my head as she continued to caress my body with her other hand, moving up to massage my chest, straddling me on the floor as she kissed me.
Neither of the two of us heard our door open since we were so caught up in each other. Although we did hear a small chuckle and a
"Ehem."
Alex and I broke our kiss and looked up with smiles on our faces to find Nicky smirking at us. Nicky spoke,
"You know, I came here wondering what the whole 'text Alex' thing was about but now I can't remember the last time I walked into your apartment when you two weren't going at it with your sexcapades." She laughs.
Alex chuckles and stands up, reaching a hand out to help me up which I took.
"Well Nichols, when your wife buys you a Maserati, let me know how you thank her." She smirks and jingles her new keys at Nicky.
Suddenly the phone rang and Alex went to answer it.
"This is the Vauses."
Alex then held the landline away from her ear and grimaced.
"Nicky, it's for you." She said and handed Nicky our landline.
Nicky took it and her eyes widened, hanging up, dropping it on one of our couches and running out of our apartment.
"What's wrong?" I asked Alex confused.
"We're about to be godparents, that was Lorna screaming for Nicky down the phone saying, well, yelling 'IT'S TIME! GET NICKY!'" She explained.