The closet

(Larry's POV)

I scanned the room. The Vauses were gone. Thank God, them being at my wedding made it really awkward and Piper taking revenge on me as Alex laughed was not cool.
I had just been mingling with wedding guests when I finally had a chance to breath and Vanessa walked up to me.
"Wanna get out of here for a bit Mr Bloom?" She asked.
I smiled, "Yes I do Mrs Bloom."
She grabbed me by the hand and took me down the corridor which led to our suite but I couldn't wait, finally I had a girl married to me. I opened the nearest door which turned out to be a utility closet and the sight shocked both me and Vanessa.
Alex was crouched below Piper and they were, well, yeah.
"Pffft we've been b-b-bu bu busted Al!" Piper slurs, giggling and Alex just hysterically laughs as she addressed me.
"This Larry, is how you keep a girl, especially this gorgeous piece of Mrs VAUSE also known as Piper, entertained."
She winked at me, taking glee in emphasising Vause and that she had won Piper.
Vanessa and I gawped at them with our mouths open.
Alex continues, "Do you mind? Voyeurism isn't really our thing." and closes the door.
All Vanessa and I could hear were giggles and some moaning from the other side of the door.