We're going where?!

(Piper's POV)

I woke up the next morning to Alex packing. My heart sank. I thought we'd made up. Yes we had a huge fight but we exhausted our options making up last night. Literally. I'd fallen asleep on top of her.
"Alex? Where are you? Why are you? Babe. I'm sorry please don't go." I started to ask then cry.
Alex chuckled.
"Don't laugh at me!" I howled.
She came to sit in front of me on our bed, folding one leg under herself and cupping my face in her hands.
"You, need to relax babe. I am going no where. I think we made it pretty clear last night how much we love each other." She said, smiling and tucking a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.
"Then why are you packing?" I asked, sniffling and feeling stupid.
She smiled again.
"The hotel we got married at called last night, well this morning actually." She started.
"And?" I asked questioningly, narrowing my eyes in confusion, wanting to know where this was going.
"They want us to set up a Viper there. We leave tonight." She confessed.
My jaw dropped both in excitement and disappointment.
"But... But.. ALEX! You promised that we'd go back to the IVF clinic today!" I pouted and threw her pillow at her which she deflected.
"We are. The appointment is in an hour, we don't leave for another 7." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek before getting up and resuming her packing.
I flopped over in bed, faceplanting my pillow. It was like my trademark morning pose.
"Whyf amf I alfways swo moodwy watewy?" I asked her into my pillow so it came out as muffled garbage.
She laughed loudly at this.
"Pipes, I love you but you can be so pissy in the morning. What in the fuck have you just said?!" She laughs.
I turned around in bed and pouted which she laughed at again.
"I said, why am I always so moody lately?" I repeated.
"The IVF drugs are probably still in your system but don't worry, you'll be getting more in an hour." She said grinning, swinging her fist gleefully.
"Ugh." I grinned and flopped back in bed.

An hour later, we'd eaten breakfast, packed for our trip back to Hawaii apparently and were now in the doctor's examination room as I was given more injections and I was hopefully impregnated with the guy version of Alex this time. Fair was fair, she got her go with a mini me the last time so it was my turn to have a go with a mini her this time. The whole way through the process, she was squeezing my hand and flashing me hopeful smiles.
When the procedure was finished, we went to the store to buy a few more pregnancy tests just in case and when we got home, Alex also locked our liquor cabinet and mini bar in our kitchen, again, just in case, but for a whole different outcome.
We ate dinner together in trays in bed as we watched TV until it was time to go to the airport. We flew overnight on our jet and arrived in Hawaii in the early hours of the morning.
We took a cab from the airport to the hotel and we were immediately escorted to a whole new premises on the beach that was being renovated especially for 'Viper'.
Alex and I followed the manager as we strolled hand in hand together on the beach as he pointed out all the different aspects of our new club branch. He had installed an outdoor beach bar, dancefloor included, which Alex and I were both impressed at and an exact replica of our club in New York.
"This looks-" Alex starts.
"Like your club in New York? Yes, we did our research and wanted it to be complete before you came out, we just hoped you'd say yes so we didn't have to reconstruct it." He smiled and continued,
"Please." He said and gestured for us to sit at the outdoor bar on the beach as waiting staff brought us our signature drinks, one 'The Alex' and one 'The Piper'. The sun had come up and it was now 10AM but it'd be rude to say no right?
"So how much do I owe you for setting up this place?" Alex asked as she sipped her cocktail.
"How much do you owe us?! Oh no Mrs Vause, how much do we owe you for letting us use your club?!" The manager asked her in response, seemingly shocked.
Alex blinked in shock also, followed by me. We didn't expect a payment for this. At all. We were just grateful and happy they'd even heard of our club. Well I guess Alex had started to make it global. Her forte I suppose.
After a long debate of Alex and I insisting we didn't want or need paid and the manger insisting that we did, we settled on a rounded $600,000. Might as well make a profit.
When that was done, Alex slid off her bar stool and grabbed my hand, smirking.
"What have you got up your sleeve now? Have you got some filthy plan to play out back on the island or something?" I asked her curiously.
She chuckled,
"No but let's explore that avenue later." She said as she pulled me with her through the hotel lobby and outside, huddling us both into the back of a cab.
"Alex, we left our suitcases in the hotel." I reminded her.
"It's fine, we don't need them where I'm taking you and the bellboy put them in that little room they keep the suitcases behind reception, they'll be fine." She assures me.
Alex told the driver to take us to 'Wailua Falls' and he took us immediately.
"Falls? As in a waterfall?" I asked her.
She said nothing and smirked.
"Alex?" I prompted her.
She continued to smirk then gave me the side eye.
"You'll just have to find out."
It was about a 45 minute drive from the hotel but when we got there, I was right in what I'd guessed, it was a waterfall and it was beautiful.
It was around 200 feet in height and fell over a cliff face but it didn't fall into the sea or was anywhere near the coast, it was like a cove. The water was crystal clear and blue and the spray mixed with the heat formed rainbows in the air. There were also luscious green plants and trees surrounding it.
"Oh Alex it's so beautiful! The water is so blue!" I exclaimed happily, turning to look at her.
She chuckled,
"Like you and your eyes Pipes."
I blushed,
"It's also lusciously green like your eyes Al." I retorted and she went red so I continued,
"Is that a blush I see babe?" I teased her.
"Shut up, let's go." She blushed even more and smiled, trying to pull me along to change the subject.
"It is!" I said gleefully as she got redder.

We walked down the path to the bottom of the falls. It was a good thing we changed into our bikinis on the plane, we put our clothes back on top of our swimwear though.
When Alex was satisfied she'd walked us to a satisfactory, private height, she peeled off her clothes and watched me expectantly to do the same so I did. Now that we were both bikini clad, she grasped my hand, smirked and jumped, pulling me with her.
I let out a squeal as we plunged into the deep, blue water, I swam to the surface before Alex did and when she resurfaced, flipped her hair out of her face and wiped excess water away from her eyes with her hands, I splashed her for that. She immediately shut her eyes and opened her mouth like a fish out of, well I guess, in water. When I giggled, she opened her eyes and smirked.
"Don't you dare! Don't you dare!" I screamed excitedly, held my breath and dived. She immediately followed me, pulled me back to the surface and brought me tight against her, swiping my wet hair from my face and we made out for a while.
"I want to show you something." She smiled and started to swim towards the waterfall.
"Alex? Where are you going? That looks dangerous." I whimper, noticing the strong currents and violent wash at the bottom of the waterfall.
"Relax babe, I know a way around, and where's the adrenaline searching Piper I married huh?" She goaded me, coming back to grab my hand. I pouted and splashed her again at this, she chuckled and pulled me with her.
When we were close to the waterfall she confessed,
"I know a hideout behind these falls, I discovered it when I came here after we broke up, I wanted to show it to you." She smiled.
I smiled back then sure enough, a few steps later, we were behind the falls and in a secret cove/cave.
As we treaded the water, Alex brought me into her again and kissed me.
She broke it and smiled,
"There could be a mini me inside you right now." She smirked and moved her hands to my tummy.
"Really Al? You're making our child into an innuendo?" I asked her surprised and continued,
"Besides there might not even be a child but please don't leave me if there isn't." I say then beg her sadly.
She moved her arms to wrap around me and bring me impossibly closer to her.
"I." She kisses me.
"Am." She kisses me again.
"Never." And again.
"Ever." And again.
"Leaving." And again.
"You." And again.
"Got that?" She asked as she punctuated her words with kisses, kissing me softly again and continuing,
"And I'm not turning our unborn child into an innuendo, I was simply being hopeful, but if you want a part of me inside you later that shouldn't be a problem." She winked.
I laughed and kissed her to shut her and her insatiable mind up.