Wait, Alex! No!

(Piper's POV)

About an hour later, Alex and I snuck out of the closet and Alex went to the bathroom to freshen up. Our plan was that I followed about 5 minutes after her to do the same and maybe just a little bit of round two. However, when it was my turn to go the bathrooms, I'd just put my hand on the door for the girls' when Larry came out of the mens'. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Great.
He simply looked at me and grabbed me by the hand, pulling me away from the bathroom and my awaiting wife, back towards the wedding party where he grabbed his new wife in the same way and threw us into the same utility closet Alex and I had just come out of.
"Okay listen. You two are going to kiss and make up. Literally." He explained.
"Larry what the fuck?!" I asked in disgust and continued,
"No way am I kissing her, one, she's my childhood bully, two, I'm married and if Alex saw me kissing someone else, especially another woman that is her, we'd all die, especially you." I explain, addressing him.
"Yeah sweetie we already made up." Vanessa tried.
"I don't care and Piper, you owe me, plus, it'd mean a lot of you did this, you know? Payback for cheating with Alex?" He snarked.
"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I snap back.
Vanessa and I both folded our arms and stared him down but he didn't move.
"I'm not letting either of you leave until you do." He said, standing in front of the door, guarding it and folding his arms.
Vanessa rolled her eyes and pinned me up against the wall, I guess she saw how Alex had done it on our wedding night from that sweet DVD she made. She then kissed me just when a flash went off. There was a window in this closet and obviously Alex and I had been spotted what with our newfound fame. Fuck.

(Alex's POV)

Piper and I had agreed to reconvene in the bathrooms for round two but after fifteen minutes, she still hadn't turned up. I got worried and went to go look for her. As I was walking through Larry and Vanessa's wedding party, I saw everyone had gathered around the TV. Frowning in confusion, I went to go check it out and was shocked by the headline.
"ALEX VAUSE'S WIFE CAUGHT CHEATING."
I was now filled with so much rage. Not with Piper, oh no, well maybe just a little bit, how could she let this happen?! The image showed Piper being cornered in the closet I'd just left her in by Vanessa with a scrunched up face as Vanessa kissed her. My wife. Everyone turned to look at me and my cold, jealous glare. I was now on a mission to find Piper and Vanessa, marching down the corridor that led to the closet. I knew Piper had been set up but it didn't reduce the sting of hurt and anger that came with jealousy.
When I got to the closet, I slammed the door open and found Larry fucking Bloom in the closet with Vanessa and my supposedly cheating wife. Vanessa was still kissing her when I came in. Wow, the press worked fucking fast, I'll give them that. Piper still had a screwed up face as she tried to push Vanessa away, I thought I'd help with that. I pushed them apart with so much force, Vanessa flew back into the other wall. Going by my face, Piper knew I knew.
"Alex! No! No no no no nope no! It's a misunderstanding! He cornered me and made us kiss! She kissed me! And she's my fucking high school bully for God's sake! I love you!" She desperately rambled. I believed her but I couldn't help my narrow eyed glare at her.
I still however, pulled her tightly into my side and snaked a possessive and protective arm around her as I put a hand on her hip, shifting a much harder glare to Larry.
"Bloom! I swear to God if it wasn't for the fact I never want to see the hellhole that is prison again, I would FUCKING MURDER YOU AND YOUR WHORE OF A WIFE!" I boomed, knowing how angry it made a person when someone called their significant other a 'whore' thanks to my lovely ex who apparently just loved to call Pipes that, so used this term against Vanessa to not only express my feelings about her but about how much I hated him in the process.
"Hey!" Larry snaps back in defence.
Vanessa let it wash over her in intimidation. I could see due to their celebrations, they were both slightly inebriated but that didn't excuse what they did to Piper. Vanessa has clearly forgotten Piper had told her we had both been to prison.
"Y-You w-were in p-prison?!" She asked me, stammering.
I narrowed my eyes again.
"Yeah you bitch, both of us were." I snapped, hugging Piper tighter to my side.
"Dorkman?! Fuck, I mean Chapman, fuck, you're a Vause now." Vanessa starts to ramble.
"Yeah keep digging that hole, want a spade with that?" I snap again.
"You were in prison too?!" She asks Piper.
"Yeah. I did Alex and her cartel a drug trafficking favour. I told you that already." Piper simply says. She seemed resigned to the fact that yes, we were going to have a very large fight when she got home since she had some explaining to do. I wasn't stupid, I knew she'd been set up but I wanted to know what really happened and through my cloud of hurt, jealousy and anger, I wasn't thinking entirely logically about this situation. There was also the fact that I was already insecure enough when it came to Piper what with her leaving me in Paris, choosing Larry over me then cheating on me with Stella. I just needed to know.
"And on that note babe." I say and drag her home, bringing Neri and Cal with us since they were our ride.