16. The Future

(c) - Isobel (@BellaVanella)

* I'm back and I definitely owe Isobel for taking over when I was gone :)

* tweet us using the hashtag #SwanLakeLH I'll be watching ;)

I've endured another week in this Camp and I'm not going to lie. I actually like it here.We don't do much except a 2-hour session then we're free for the day. I'm loving the summer feeling her in Australia and I'm glad it's Friday now, looking forward to that weekened feeling.

"2 boys down," Ashton announced. "2 more singles in this table." He gestured himself and Calum. "George is single too," Elle pointed out. "That makes 3 of you single in this table, only Mikey and Luke aren't." I smiled at Luke and he squeezed my hand from under the table.

"I'm fine being single," George said. "I'm not really looking for a relationship, so no thanks." Elle looked at Ashton and Calum. "Any girls caught your eye?" Elle asked. Ashton shrugged nonchalantly. "Velvet Berkeley seems nice," he admitted. "We've been hanging out a lot. She's showing me her spectrum of music skills. It's awesome."

"Jane and I can set you up with Velvet," Elle smirked. "It's no problem at all." Ashton blushed and said nothing. "Great," Michael said. "Now Ashton can stop telling me and Luke that we're whipped by our girlfriends. He will be too, assuming him and Velvet end up together."

Ashton blushed and Luke laughed. "Come on, Mikey," he chuckled. "Your embarrassing Ash. Let him think about Velvet. Now, let's talk about Calum." Calum scoffed. "No way!" he said, looking at Elle. "I'm not letting you set me up. You might give me some crazy!"

"Ouch," Elle rolled her eyes. "I won't set you up with some crazy. Give me a description then." Calum just shrugged. "Amanda Miller," he said and Elle's eyes widened. "No way!" she hissed. "You're too much of an ass for Ems! She's too cool for you."

Calum gave Elle a look and I thought about it. Calum and Ems together isn't so bad. I don't know. I can't really judge till I see the actual thing. Maybe it could work and they'd be a couple, or it won't and they'll be as is.

"Alright," I said. "Really?" Elle gasped. "Awesome!" Calum smirked. "Thanks for being more helpful than Elle, Jane!" Elle smacked Calum in the head. "Ow!" Calum shrieked. "Twat," Elle muttered. We all laughed at them. "It's really hard to believe that you guys are twins," Ashton said. We all agreed.

We continued eating our breakfast while Elle tried to talk Calum out of choosing Ems, but Cal was persistent. Elle sighed and gave up, then we proceeded to talking about Ashton and Velvet, and how to get them together. I really noticed how Elle is getting excited with all these.

"Hi George," some girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes passed by our table and waved at him. "Hi," George waved back. I noticed the girl blush and walk away to her table of friends. I recognized her. She was with us throughout camp but we rarely talked, but I think she and George did.

"Who's that girl?" I asked George. "Mia," he answered. "She's in our batch for Camp." I nodded. "How'd you guys meet?" Elle asked. "I ran into her in the music room," George answered. "She saw me play guitar and we just started talking. She's really nice."

"And she likes you," Elle remarked. "I can tell by the way she was twirling her hair and smiling at you. She was giving a flirtatious impression." Michael kissed Elle's cheek. "Smart girl," he said. "Yuck," Calum intervened. "Less PDA with my sister, Clifford."

"She does?" George asked, complelety ignoring Michael and Calum. "Yes," Elle confirmed. "I can set you guys up, if you want. She would really want that, obviously." George laughed and shook his head. "Thanks," he said. "But no thanks. Like I sad, I'm not ready for a girlfriend."