22. Half-Rejected

(c) - Isobel (@BellaVanella)

* chapter is slightly smutty

* written by Bella :)

The party's been going on for hours now. It was great, but hey, what's a party without gate crashers right? Calum, Michael, Elle and I only invited a few people but, right now, standing aside and observing. It seems like the entire camp was here.

I wanted to kick people out but Calum told me not to. He saw it coming, all parties had gate crashers. I dropped it and decided not to question his judgement because he knows more about these than I do.

"Jane!" I turned to see a drunk Ashton and a drunk Velvet. "Hey guys," I beamed. "What's up?" They both giggled, it must've been an alcohol effect. "G-great party," Ashton chuckled. "But we're going now!"

"Where are you guys going?" I asked him. "We're going to fuck in the bushes!" Ashton announced. My eyes widened and Velvet hit his chest but was still laughing. "You weren't supposed to say that out loud," she giggled. "But I love youuuu, Ashtonnn!" Happy drunks, I thought.

"Whatever," Ashton slurred. "Let's go have sex now!" He grabbed the giggling Velvet by her hand and started to walk away. "Use protection!" I called out, reminding them. Ashton turned and nodded, before going away with Velvet.

I was worried. Ashton and Velvet were going to have sēx while they were drunk. I don't think that's ideal since they were both probably going to get hangovers tomorrow. I guess I should stop them before they do anything stupid.

I was about to follow them when an arm grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer. I knew it was Luke by the way he touched me. Only Luke touched me intimately.

"Hey baaabee," he slurred in my ear. The smell of alcohol was emitted in the air. I turned around and smiled at him. "Are you having fun?" I asked him. He nodded. "Thank you for the party," he chuckled. "I looovee youuu!"

"I love you too," I beamed. "Now," he whined. "I want to go to bed! I'm tired." I looked around and saw that people were still partying. "Are you sure you want to leave your party?" I asked. "Y-yes," he slurred again. "The people here suck, except you! I love you!"

"Alright, Luke," I laughed and nodded. "I'll take you to your cabin then." I swung his arm around my shoulder to steady him as we began walking.

I took one last glance at the party and saw that everything was fine. Calum and Michael were doing a good job at hosting it. People seemed to have forgotten about Luke and Ashton. They were probably too drunk as well.

We arrived at Cabin #1 and I opened the door of the empty cabin, setting Luke down on his bed. He giggled as he landed on his cushion. He was going to regret this in the morning.

"Good night, Birthday boy," I kissed his forehead. "I'll come back tomorrow with some medicine, okay? I'll let you rest." I was about to leave when Luke grabbed my arm.

"J-Janey," he whined. "Yes?" I looked at him. "Please lay with me till I fall asleep?" he asked and I nodded, doing as he requested. "Sleep, baby," I told him. "I love you."

"K-kiss please?" Luke pouted. I sighed and kissed his forehead. "No," Luke shook his head then pointed at his lips, while puckering it. "Alright," I smiled. "I'll kiss you then you'll go to bed?" He nodded.

I hovered over him and pressed my lips against his. Luke wrapped his arms around my waist, then pressed the kiss deeper. It got heated quickly as Luke shoved his tongue into my mouth. I could taste the alcohol and I had a feeling he had too many drinks.

We made out and basically, I was fine with it. That was until he moved his hand down to my bum then under my dress, slipping his hand inside my underwear.

I had to bite back my moan. This was really tempting but Luke was drunk. He was vulnerable at his state and I don't want to do anything stupid so I had to resist the urge. Besides, I was still a little bit sore.

"Luke," I murmured and pulling his hand out of my underwēar. "No. Not right now." I got off of him and sat at the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry," I told him. "But we can't make love now."

"Yes, we can," he insisted, sitting up. "Please, Jane. I need you right now." He pointed at the bulge in his pants. "No," I shook his head. "Rest now, Luke. We can do it tomorrow night. I promise."

Luke sighed. "Well," he said. "Can you at least sūck my dįck?" My eyes widened. "Please," he pleaded. "We don't have to have sēx. Just please help me with my problem. It's my Birthday!"

I sighed and gave in, knowing Luke wasn't going to give up. I unbuckled his pants, pulling his boxers down then I began to sück him off and pümping what I couldn't.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

I helped Luke put his boxers back on, then I covered his body with a blanket. He was still looking at me and I smiled slightly.

"Happy Birthday again, babe," I kissed him then pulled away. "Good night. I'll see you in the morning." Luke still looked glum. "Are you sure you don't want to have sēx right now, Jane?" he whined. "I just want to feel you. I need you!"

I sighed, getting frustrated. He's drunk and he wants to have sēx. I don't want to because he's vulnerable so I shook my head.

"Luke," I sighed. "I already sücked your dįck as requested. We can do that tomorrow, okay? You'll be sober then." Luke didn't look happy at all. "I'm sleeping now," he told me. I nodded.

"Do you want me to stay over?" I asked. "I'm fine," he snapped. "Just go. I'm okay now." I sighed and nodded. "Good night, babe," I told him. "I love you."

I left his cabin then and made my way to my own. I arrived at an empty cabin. Ashton and Velvet were probably getting it on, so were Michael and Elle, Calum and Ems.

I feel bad for half-rejecting Luke. I mean, I refused to have sēx but I still sucked him off. But he seemed unhappy when I turned him down.

I sighed and laid down on my bed, dozing off to sleep with hopes that Luke will be in a better mood the next day.

* written by Isobel (@BellaVanella)