20. The First Time

(c) - Isobel (@BellaVanella)

* Isobel here and I'm considering this Chapter as #BellaTakeover since I wrote it!

* WARNING! This is a smutty chapter and ignore the accented letters to prevent being Rated R

* read at your own risk. Enjoy

"Are you sure?" Luke asked. "Are you certain that you want to have sëx with me?" I nodded. "I've thought about it for a while now," I admitted. "I want to give this to you. I want to give mÿself to you." Luke sighed and put his hands on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Believe me," Luke started. "I want to do this with you, but why is my gut telling me your doing this because it's my Birthday?"

I sighed. "That's one of the reasons," I admitted. "But Luke, I'm not doing this because I have to. I'm doing this because I want to. I løve you."

Luke smiled. "Økay then," he said. "Are you reådy?" I nodded. "This is the best Birthday gįft ever," he purred and I felt myself tense.

This is it. I, Janessa Emily Norah, am going to be devįrginzēd tonight. I'm reådy and, at the same time, nervous.

Luke pressed his lįps against mine and immediately, I kįssed him back with as much påssion as I can emit. He bįt my lower lip, which surprised me, and I let øut a gasp. Luke slįd his tøngue and explored the different places in my møuth.

I rån my hands through his body, feeling his toned chēst. I whimpered at the feel of his skįn against mine. I must've done sømething right because Luke groaned and slid his hånds under my shįrt, exploring my bodÿ. It was my turn to møan then.

Luke pulled away and sat up then he pülled his shirt øver his head, showing off his tøned chēst once again.

"Raise your årms," he ordered and I did. Luke leaned in, tugging at the hem of my shįrt. "You're beautįful," he whispered before pulling it øver me.

It wasn't the fįrst time Luke såw me without a shįrt on but I still felt cønscious. I wasn't fat but I wasn't exactly mødel-figured either.

Luke must've nøticed my discomfort because he peckēd me on my lįps and soøthed me, tëlling me I loøked great. I sįghed and gave him a half smile.

"I'm going to laÿ you døwn, okay?" he said. "Okay," I mumbled. He nodded and pushed me døwn the air mattress. He stood up on his knees and smiled, "Relax and trust me."

He reached out and unclasped my brå. I was trying so hard to look like I wasn't freakįng out. I may be nervous and scared, but I didn't want to ruin the møment.

Luke smiled and cupped my brëasts, giving them a gentle squeeze, making me arçh my back. I møaned which caused his lips to move in an upward curve. Maybe he lįkes me looking so vulnerable at his tøuch.

"I love you," I blurted out randomly, which was probably distracting since we were about to have sēx. But Luke just smiled, hovering over, kissing my lips. "I love you more," he said before going back up on his knees.

He proceeded to removing my shorts, dragging them down along with my underweår. Luke took in a sharp breath and I was nervous. I was stark nåked underneath my boyfriend.

"Sëe?" he smiled, grabbing my hand. "Beautiful." He put his fįnger in his møuth then stuck it inside my corē. I møaned as he started to püsh it in and out.

He kept on pümping until I felt myself clënch around him. "L-Luke," I whįmpered. He nodded and moved his face closer to my cēnter, not støpping his fįngers.