7

Brooklyn Southgate Instagram

Liked by Dele, LoganSivan, justinbieber and 930,205 others

Brooklyn let's go England⚽️x

Comments disabled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Brooklyn's POV

I was nervous for them. This was one big game for all of them. As I watched on I could tell that my dad was getting stressed. The game was definitely a tough one but like everyone else I shouted and showed my support.

I was sat with mum, Jesse's mum and Kane's fiancé, Katie. To say we were all nervous for them was possibly an understatement. It's probably the understatement of the century.

Half time.

Myself and Katie made our way to the bar to get drinks for all of us. Obviously Katie couldn't have any alcohol being pregnant and all that.

"So you and Dele?" She smirked.

I blushed, "what about us?"

"You two seem to be getting very close lately"

"We are just friends"

"I call bullshit" Katie spoke with a smirk.

"Ok, fine you got me. We may be getting close. But nothing has gone anywhere yet" I told her, quietly.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you. I hope you do go somewhere because let's face it so many people have shipped you together for a long time"

"Thank you. It's weird because they shipped us but we hadn't met"

"Fans just know" she winked.

"Sadly they do" I joked.

We both returned to our seats and handed the drinks to Mum and Jesse's mum. Both of them were in their own conversation with each other. I sat there scrolling through my phone liking a few posts by fans.

"Looks who's looking" Katie spoke, nudging me.

I looked up from my phone and saw Dele stood with Jesse and Marcus looking up at us. They all waved and smiled before making their way back over to the others.

"So" Jesse's mum smirked.

"Do not even go there" I laughed.

"Oh come on, there has to be something happening"

"They are just friends" Katie spoke, jokingly rolling her eyes.

"Sweetheart that is so bullshit" mum spoke with a laugh.

"Mum! What the hell" I spoke, going very high pitched🤣.

"Babe, it is so bullshit something is going on between you and Dele. I'm pretty sure everyone can see it"

"I'm sure he likes you. I mean it's a little obvious that he does" Jesse's mum smirked.

"I'm just not really ready for a relationship, I mean I got out of a very toxic one two weeks ago" I spoke.

"We know babe and honestly Dele is so much better than Logan." Katie spoke.

"I know"

Before any of them could reply the whistle blew for the second half of the game.

Saved by the whistle, thank god.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(456)

Southgate- Jesse Lingard ft- Dele Alli [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara