124

Brooklyn's POV.

"You so have a crush on him." Charlie giggled.

Myself, Charlie, Talia, Peyton and Isabella were sat in one of the guest bedrooms having a girly chat while the boys were downstairs looking after the kids. I mean it's only fair.

"I don't." Talia blushed.

Basically we were trying to see if Talia had a crush on Trent; and judging by her blushed face we were most definitely corrected.

"He has a crush on you by the way." Peyton smirked.

"Peyton, we weren't supposed to say anything." I slightly shouted.

"H-He has a crush on me?" Talia managed to spit out.

"Uh yeah, he told us at the party last night." Isabella spoke.

"But he doesn't know that you have a crush on him, so your fine." I quickly spoke.

Talia sat there stunned. I would be too sweetie don't worry. Peyton was giggling to herself like a five year old at what just happened. Trust her.

"I mean it was kind of obvious due to his comment on Brooks post." Charlie spoke, smirking.

"I thought he was just being polite." Talia whispered.

She was fiddling with the ties on her onesie and she looked very confused at what was going on.

"Didn't he ask for your number?" Isabella asked.

"Yeah."

"Trust me Tal, he's a lovely boy and nothing bad is going to happen. We won't leave you alone with him just yet if that's what you are worried about." I calmly told her.

"Oh no it's not that. Its just shocked me a little bit that's all." She spoke.

"So opinions on the scouser?" Charlie smirked.

We all sat there staring at her waiting for an answer. I'm telling you they'd be so cute together. I CAN SEE IT NOW.

"Trent? He's cute." She blushed.

"She's in love." Peyton dramatically shouted.

We all burst out laughing. She just bursts out with the most random things sometimes.

"Oh Marcus just texted me and asked if we were okay as they are all concerned about us." Isabella spoke up.

"Tell him It's a girls thing." Charlie spoke.

I do love my girls.

They do make me laugh at times.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(408)

Opinions on me getting Trent and Talia together? And maybe Charlie and Dele?🙃

Also do you want me to include more girly chats or just chapters with the girls? I was thinking of writing one for Brooklyn's Hen party? Let me know.❤️