10

Brooklyn Southgate Instagram

Liked by Jesselingard, Isabella

Liked by Jesselingard, Isabella.B, marcusrashford, and 874,306 others.

Brooklyn "let me crown the queen bitches"- Rashford💛 #BrookIs22

Tagged: marcusrashford, Isabella.B, Jesselingard

Comments disabled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Brooklyn's POV.

The party was definitely in full swing now. I had spend time with everyone here and I was now just chilling with Marcus, Jesse and Isabella in a booth. I was really tired, the show was insane but partying afterwards is not my favourite thing to do. But hey it's my birthday, Jesse and Isabella organised it so I have to turn up, plus you only turn 22 once🤣.

"This party is low-key lit" Marcus laughed.

"Duh, we invited the best people" Isabella joked, with a laugh.

"No we actually did"Jesse laughed.

"Thanks for doing this, I really do appreciate it" I told them.

"It's your birthday, what were we meant to do?"

"Eat pizza and watch mean girls?" Marcus suggested.

"But we do that all the time" Isabella moaned.

"This is the shit, I mean who would've thought we'd see Gareth drunk" Jesse laughed.

I looked over at my dad, he was definitely drunk alright. He could hardly stand. He was trying to dance with Harry and Ovie but it wasn't going his way. I couldn't help but laugh at him. Mum is so going to kill him when he gets home tomorrow morning.

"Let's go dance" Isabella spoke.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the dance floor. Of course Nicki and the little mix girls soon joined us and we went all out.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Well my birthday was officially over. The party was pretty much over too. It has low-key been the best birthday in a while. For some odd reason Dele hadn't spoke to me much tonight, it's like he wanted to keep his distance. I mean sure we spoke after the show and in the taxi here but that's it.

Maybe he doesn't actually like me, like he said he did.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Jesse asked me.

I was going to be staying at his mum's house with him before he comes with me to Manchester in the morning for the last show of the tour. His mum loves me and we've been friends for years so she low-key treats me like one of her own.

"Yeah, let's go see my favourite Lingard" I smirked.

"Well that's just rude"

"You know me"

I grabbed my bag and the crown they had gotten me and followed Jesse out of the building leaving Dele to watch us. It's his loss right?

"You're upset aren't you?" Jesse asked.

I climbed into the uber and got comfy. He got in and the driver began to drive away.

"I'm fine" I responded.

"You are upset, I can tell."

"I'm not Jess"

"You so are. If it's because of Dele then I don't know what to say. I honestly thought he would've spoken to you, being your birthday and all. But that really isn't the point" Jesse rambled on.

"I'm not bothered. Ok, I was expecting him to speak to me as we spoke at the concert when you all came backstage but it's whatever" I told him, as I stared out of the window.

"Just don't worry about it. He'll soon realise. To change the subject mum got us pizza ready"

"I just can't wait to sleep"

"You and sleep honestly" Jesse joked, rolling his eyes.

"I get tired easily" I told him.

"Oh I know"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(585)