53

Brooklyn's POV.

Dele has been trying to contact me for over two days now. I've not replied to any of his messages, Of course I've read them but there's no point. I don't want his pity anymore.

Jesse's mum Kristy was coming over after Jes gets back from training as she wants to meet her sons girlfriend but she doesn't know it's me yet. So that'll be a surprise for her. She loves me anyway.😉

I've been sat in the house resting like the doctor had told me to do. Apparently my body is still a bit fragile after all the medication they've given me. I'm not complaining though at least I get to catch up on my Netflix series and write some new music.

My parents have been there a lot for me. Ringing me once in the morning and then in the evening to see how I am. Flynn doing the same. Isabella has been over almost every day helping me and just giving me some company. As much as I love them all they do know how to care for me. But it's just time I do things by myself now.

"Baby" Jesse called through the house.

I'm still not used to him calling me that. I still get butterflies.

"In the living room" I called back.

Jesse soon came running in with a massive smile on his face. He sat down next to me, well jumped on the sofa first before staring at me with wide eyes.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I don't know I'm just really happy" Jesse said, smiling.

"What did they give you at training?"

"Nothing. I just can't wait for my mum to get here so then I can spend time with my two favourite women"

I smiled at him, "I can't wait either. I still can't believe you haven't told Kristy that I'm your girlfriend"

"Because it'll be a cute surprise for her. She loves you"

"I love her too"

Jesse smiled at me before showering me with kisses. I giggled at his actions and pulled me backwards so he was now hovering over me.

"Jes" I giggled.

He ignored me and continued to shower me in kisses even though I was laughing way to much.

"What's so funny?" Jesse questioned.

"It tickles"

Jesse shook his head and laughed. He planted his lips onto mine and smiled into the kiss.

Gosh this never gets old.

I pulled away and smirked, "come on your mum will be here soon"

"That's not for another hour" he mumbled into my skin.

"I need to get ready. I can't sit in my pyjamas all day "

Jesse looked down at my pyjamas which consisted of one of his t-shirts which was huge on me and my underwear.

"And who gave you permission to wear my shirt?" He smirked.

"Well it was just lying around so I thought I'd wear it" I smirked back.

"Well you look so fucking hot in my clothes so wear them more often"

Jesse climbed off me, picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs to our bedroom. He placed me down on the bed and kissed me.

"Have fun getting ready" he whispered in my ear.

I looked at him confused but he just laughed and left the room.

What the fuck just happened??

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(559)