56

Brooklyn's POV.

Jesse has been downstairs in the gym for the past hour. He's been releasing his anger out on a punchbag. He's clearly pissed at Dele and his comments on my post. I am too.

I stood by the door and watched Jesse punch the life out of the bag. Sweat was dripping off him, I mean he did look super fucking hot doing it.

He eventually stopped punching the bag, clearly he was done for now, hopefully.

"How long have you been stood there?" Jesse questioned.

"Not that long" I responded.

Jesse came over and placed his hands on my hips, my arms rested around his neck.

"I think I released most of my anger out"

I nodded, "I'm glad"

I couldn't help but stare at his body. He had no shirt on, his abs were very much on show and the sweat that was still on him just made him look twice as attractive.

"Enjoying the view" Jesse whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip trying to contain myself. He clearly knows what this does to me.

"You know, I should probably go into the shower" Jesse smirked.

Jesse kissed my forehead and left the room. I stood there for a few seconds before following him.

As I made it to the bedroom, Jesse was now just in his boxers. I stared at him and bit my lip. Holy fuck. This boy is really fucking with me.

"Problem baby?" Jesse questioned with a smirk.

I looked up at him and shook my head. I couldn't speak. I was actually frustrated.

"You see I think there is a little problem."

"No, no problem" I managed to get out.

"Oh baby, if you just want to have sex just say the word and this is all yours" Jesse smirked.

I'm sorry. What side of Jesse is this? I'm all for it.

"Jesse, I-" but he cut me off.

"See I think that you should just come over here and I can do some things to you" Jesse whispered.

OKAY! What the fuck is actually happening right now?!!

I walked over to him and straddled his waist. His hands were on my waist while one of mine was in his hair and the other rested on his shoulder.

"Show me how much I mean to you" I whispered in his ear.

Jesse's eyes widened, "Brooklyn are you sure you want to do this?"

"Show me that physicality of yours"

Jesse smirked at me before smashing his lips onto mine and pulling me backwards onto the bed with him.

Well this is going to be one interesting evening😉

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(442)