90

Brooklyn's POV.

After spending almost a month in London recording my next album, I was finally home back in Manchester. I've missed my baby and Jesse so much. They've obviously been to see me and we've facetimed and stuff but I'm back home with them now. That's what I've been waiting for this past month was to go home to see my babies.

Camila or Jesse weren't at home. Jesse was obviously at training and Camila was at Kirsty's as she was looking after her for the day.

I couldn't wait to see my angel.

•••••••

I was now sat in Kirsty's living room with her and Camila who was on the floor playing with her toys.

"Mum I'm here." Jesse called from the door.

"Living room." Kirsty called back.

Jesse walked in and a smile soon appeared on his face when he saw me. He greeted his mum before coming to sit down next to me. He kissed me before smiling at me.

"Gosh you two are so cute." Kirsty spoke, smirking.

"What can we say" Jesse smirked back.

I blushed and turned my attention to Camila who was quietly talking to herself as she played.

Kirsty left the room to go grab us some drinks from the kitchen, Jesse soon followed to help. I couldn't exactly hear their conversation but it definitely wasn't about the drinks.

•••••••••••••••

Myself, Camila and Jesse were now home. Camila was asleep in her room while myself and Jesse were sat on the bed in our room.

"Mum is going to look after Camila tomorrow night." Jesse spoke up.

I looked at him confused, "why? What are you planning?"

"We haven't been out as the two of us in ages, I'm treating you."

"You don't have too, honest."

"Baby I'm taking you out. We deserve some time to ourselves." Jesse spoke.

"I appreciate you a fuck tonne." I spoke, smiling.

"Be ready for seven baby."

"And where are we going?"

"That's a surprise. Dress quite fancy though." Jesse smirked.

I smiled and shook my head. He knows I'm not a fan of fancy restaurants so this must mean something to him if he's taking me to one.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(370)

Wonder what Jesse's planning😉