42

Brooklyn's POV.

"Jesse Lingard" I shouted from the bedroom.

"What's the matter baby?" He shouted back.

"Come up here a second"

I stared at the laptop screen, unsure of what to do. There was some form of a article about me and Jesse, well more like Jesse cheating on me with Peyton. Out of all people. Clearly the photos are photoshopped but I'm still upset that someone would do this to us.

Jesse came into the room with a smile on his face. Obviously that soon dropped when he saw how unhappy I was.

"Ok, who do I have to send a shitty text too?" Jesse questioned.

"This writer from the Daily Mail" I sighed.

"A news article writer? What's been said now?"

I read out the entire article and showed the photos to Jesse. He was clearly pissed by it, as was I. I closed the laptop and stared at Jesse. He looked like he wanted to kill that writer.

"I'm not cheating on you, I wouldn't. And with Peyton. Oh gosh no, she's not worth loosing a relationship over" Jesse spoke, harshly.

"I know Jes. I don't believe that article. It's stupid" I responded.

"What kind of a person writes something like that? Did they seriously think we would believe that. I'm literally with you or Marcus every single day."

"Jes babe, I don't believe it. Calm down. We'll get it removed"

"Removed? I want his email address I want to send him a shitty email. No one gets away with that. Did he really think he could break us up like that? Clearly he doesn't know us very well" Jesse ranted.

"Jes-"

"I love the fuck out of you. Like seriously that man needs to have some words with me. I wouldn't cheat on you with anyone let alone the bitch Peyton"

I cupped his face and he still continued his rant under his breath. I planted my lips onto his and it obviously shut him up. I pulled away and stared at him.

"We'll send him a shitty email and we'll make sure the article gets removed. I promise." I smiled at him.

"I'm so lucky" Jesse mumbled.

Due to him being a little taller he was looking down at me. He eventually picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

"So fucking lucky" he whispered between kisses.

"Jesse" I mumbled.

"Problem baby?"

"N-No"

"So can I continue?" He questioned with a smirk.

I couldn't reply because he already started to continue. He dropped me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He smiled at me before crashing his lips onto mine.

This should be an interesting night😉.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(452)