98

Brooklyn's POV.

The bump was now growing by the day and the due date for my angels were fast approaching. I couldn't wait to meet them.

Camila was very happy she was getting two siblings instead of just one. Although every since she's watched Jesse give me the treatment of a queen. She's been doing the same. She'll go into the kitchen and bring me all kinds of snacks she can reach from the bottom cupboards. It's literally the cutest thing ever.

"Momma rest." Camila demanded.

I was trying to tidy up all of her toys in the living room but Camila wasn't exactly helping me.

"I have to tidy baby." I told her.

"My mess momma, I'll tidy."

She gathered the toys into a pile and began to pack them away in the containers. I sighed and sat down and watched her carefully.

"Where's my angels?" Jesse shouted through the house.

He was home, finally.

"Living room." I called back.

Camila's face lit up when Jesse walked through to greet us. She ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

"Has momma been good today?" Jesse asking, jokingly.

"No, momma tried to tidy but I wouldn't let her." Camila proudly spoke.

"And did momma listen to you?"

"Yes daddy."

Jesse placed her back on the floor and she went to play with her toys again. He came to greet me with a kiss and kissed the baby bump. He sat down behind me which allowed me to rest my head on his lap.

"How's the little angels?" Jesse asked, resting his hands on the bump.

"Kicking the hell out of their momma." I spoke, laughing.

"They want to you to know how much they love you already."

"I can't wait for them to come out."

"I can't either."

I looked up at him and smiled at him. I couldn't wait to see Jesse's face when he finally gets to meet our little angels. He's about to have the best surprise when he realises the genders of our angels😉.

"I leave tomorrow for international duty." Jesse spoke.

"I know, Peyton is coming round before we come up to London to watch the game." I responded.

"You be careful ok?"

"I will."

Jesse bent down and pecked my lips. I smiled at him and cuddled myself into him. The twins were kicking a lot and I was getting a lot of pain. It's all worth it in the end.

"Momma you look tired." Camila spoke.

"I am baby." I responded.

"You should sleep."

I smiled at her and nodded. It was so cute how protective she was over me. She definitely follows Jesse.

"Momma should sleep shouldn't she baby." Jesse spoke, smirking.

"Yessss." Camila smiled.

I sat up and stared at them both. They definitely did not look innocent at all. I got up and made my way upstairs to get some rest.

"Now where does momma hide the cookies?" Jesse asked Camila.

"In the cupboard by the fridge." Camila replied giggling.

"I heard that." I shouted down the stairs.

"Uh oh."

"Run." Jesse spoke.

Camila laughed at him and they both ran out of the room and into the kitchen to raid the cookie cupboard. I love them both so fucking much.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(547)