48

Brooklyn Southgate Instagram

Liked by Dele, Jesselingard, Isabella

Liked by Dele, Jesselingard, Isabella.B, and 742,026 others.

Brooklyn sickness is great🤧

Comments disabled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Brooklyn's POV.

Sickness.

I fucking hate it.

Ever since we came back from London I haven't stopped being sick. And no I'm not pregnant as I've come on my period, quite badly. It sucks that I can't eat as every time I do, I throw up. Personally this just makes me look twice as attractive🙄.

I've been curled up on the sofa for most of the day watching some series on Netflix. Sleeping isn't an option as I just can't get to sleep. How fucking fun😴.

•••••••••••
*three hours later*

The front door soon opened which meant Jesse was home from training.

"Hey baby girl" he spoke, kissing my forehead.

I refuse to let him kiss my lips as he could catch this sickness bug and I don't want that to happen. I care.

"Hey, how was training?" I coughed.

"It was good. How have you been?"

"I think I'm getting worse. There's a lot more pain now"

"Maybe we should go to the hospital?" Jesse suggested.

"I don't know." I coughed.

"Baby, we are going. Go get dressed and I'll take you"

"Jes, I don't want to go"

"Tough shit, we are going" Jesse spoke.

I sighed, removed the blanket off me and got up off the sofa. I felt a little dizzy but carried on walking.

"Baby what's the matter?" Jesse questioned, clearly worried.

Before I could reply I fell into the door frame. I couldn't grab onto the frame quick enough which ended up with me falling onto the floor and everything just went black.

Third persons POV.

Jesse tried to grab hold of Brooklyn before she fell but he couldn't. When her eyes closed he started to panic. He quickly rang Marcus who was with Isabella and told them to meet him at the hospital.

Jesse picked Brooklyn up bridal style and placed her into his car. He locked up the house and began to drive way above the speed limit. But his girlfriends life was in his hands so he has an excuse.

•••••••

As Jesse pulled up to the hospital, Marcus and Isabella were already there waiting for him, both of them looking worried as ever.

"Lock my car please bro" Jesse spoke, throwing his keys to Marcus.

Marcus nodded and watched as Jesse picked a lifeless looking Brooklyn up off the car seat. Isabella followed him in and left Marcus there.

"What happened?" Isabella questioned.

"Brook has been throwing up the last few days and when she got up she felt dizzy, fell into the door frame and fell to the floor and went unconscious. I tried to stop her but I couldn't" Jesse rambled.

"Oh my fuck"

They reached the hospital and Brooklyn was instantly taken away by doctors after Jesse told them the situation. He should really call Gareth and tell him the situation.

Marcus soon came in and sat down next to Jesse. He handed him his keys which Jesse shoved into his hoodie pocket.

"Have you rung Gareth and told him?" Marcus asked.

"No not yet" Jesse mumbled.

"I'll do it" Isabella volunteered.

"I can do it, it's fine"

"Jesse you can hardly get a sentence out to us. I'll do it"

Jesse sighed and nodded. Isabella took her phone out and dialled Gareth's number.

"Isabella what's up?" Gareth spoke.

"It's Brooklyn. She's collapsed and is in hospital" Isabella spoke into the phone.

It's like Gareth's world stopped. Brooklyn has only been in hospital once after she was beaten up at the age of eighteen. Gareth was fearing the worst already.

"How? What happened? Where's Jesse?"

Isabella sighed, "she hasn't been feeling the best the last few days, she had some form of a sickness bug. When Jesse got back from training he told Brook he'll take her to the hospital and when she got up she was feeling dizzy. Well she fell into the door frame and fell into the floor and went unconscious. Jesse's here with me and Marcus but he's hardly talking"

"Oh fuck. Ok I'll be there Within the next hour or two with Allison. Tell Jesse not to worry, Brook will be fine, she's a fighter. Text or ring me if anything happens please" Gareth spoke.

He was breaking inside but chose not to show it especially over the phone to Isabella.

"I'll let Jesse know now Of course I will. Have a safe journey down. "

"I'll see you soon" Gareth spoke.

Isabella said goodbye and ended the call. She explained what Gareth had said to Jesse and Marcus. Jesse didn't respond, he just stared into space.

All he was thinking about is what if he bought Brooklyn to the hospital earlier. Maybe this wouldn't have happened.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(802)