87

Brooklyn's POV.

"Brooklyn, where are you?" Jesse called through the house.

"Bedroom with Camila." I called back.

Myself and Camila were sat on the bed, super comfortable watching Disney films on the tv. It's only been the best morning with her.

The bedroom door soon opened and Jesse came in. Camila noticed and squealed. She's definitely a daddy's girl.

"Hey pretty girl." Jesse cooed, picking up Camila.

She wrapped her little arms around his neck and hugged him. Jesse kissed her forehead and rocked her a little.

"I missed you daddy." Camila spoke.

"I missed you too, pretty one."

Jesse placed Camila back on the bed and climbed in next to her. He leaned over and kissed my lips and smiled at me.

"Everything been ok?" He questioned.

"Yeah fine, how was training?" I replied.

"It was good."

Jesse wrapped his arms around me and pulled Camila onto his lap. I moved closer to him and snuggled into him and Camila.

"Momma I'm tired." Camila yawned.

"Close your eyes baby and dadda will take you to bed." I quietly spoke.

Camila nodded and snuggled herself into Jesse and her eyes fell shut. Jesse rocked her a while before getting up and taking her to her room.

Jes came back ten minutes later with a smile on his face. He got into bed next to me and wrapped himself around me. I'm sure I'm supposed to do this?

"I've been thinking." I finally spoke up.

Jesse looked up at me confused, "and what have you been thinking about?"

"Camila."

"What about Camila?"

"Well she's growing up so fast and well I was thinking why not give her a little baby brother or sister?"

Jesse smiled, "you're actually serious aren't you?"

"Yes. I want another baby Jes." I smiled back at him.

"Boy or girl?" He questioned.

"Id like a boy because your'll have a mini you but I'll be happy even if we have another girl."

"You really want another baby don't you?"

"Yes. Babies are just so cute." I spoke, smiling.

Jesse moved himself closer to my face and smashed his lips onto mine. The kiss deepened quickly, making me moan twice as much. Of course Jesse the little fucking tease pulled away making me whine.

"We've got another hour before Camila wakes up." Jesse smirked.

I couldn't speak. I nodded and stared at him.

"We best get to work baby girl." Jesse smirked again.

I blushed and pulled him closer to me. I gently placed my lips onto his, taking my time. Jesse moaned quietly, he hated when I did this but then he also loved it🙃.

Let's make a baby.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(446)