91

Brooklyn's POV.

Myself and Jesse were sat on the roof top of the restaurant in a candle lit dinner. He really went all out. He was sat there in a full suit while I was in a black dress.

"How do you like this so far?" Jesse asked.

"This is way to much Jes. I don't deserve this." I spoke, softly.

"I wanted to treat baby."

"I know but you didn't have to go all out like this."

"Well I did." Jesse spoke, smirking.

"Gosh I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too."

I stared at him for a while. He just looked so perfect to me. Jesse flashed me a cheeky grin making me laugh. My man.

•••••••••••••••••••••

We had finished eating now and we were sat on the outdoor sofa under a canapé. I had my legs rested over Jesse's and his hands rested on my knees.

"I'm just going to get something, I'll be back." Jesse spoke up.

I nodded and removed my legs off him. He placed his suit jacket over my shoulders and walked away. I guess he could tell I was cold. I put my arms through the sleeves and shoved my hands in the pockets.

I felt a box in the right hand pocket. I took it out and opened it. There was the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. He was going to propose wasn't he? He wants to marry me.

I just stared at the ring, it was so beautiful. Jesse chose a beautiful one.

"You found it." Jesse spoke up.

I looked up and Jesse was stood there with a bottle of wine in his hands. I could feel the tears in my eyes already. I simply nodded at him and handed the box to him.

"I wanted to surprise you."

"You did a good job at that." I managed to spit out.

Jesse got down on one knee in front of me and held the box up slightly. The ring was literally glistening in the light.

"Brooklyn Leah Southgate. It's always been fucking you, and it has been since the first day I met you. You truly make me the happiest man alive and I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me and Camila. You still somehow manage to give me that first love feeling. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our family. Will you please do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Jesse softly spoke.

Tears were literally falling down my face. That was literally the cutest thing he's ever said to me.

"I'd be honoured." I cried.

I bent down and hugged the life out of him. I can't believe he's just done that. Did that just happen?

Jesse pulled away and placed the ring on my finger. It fitted perfectly. The ring just looked so fucking beautiful.

"I love you so much." I spoke, smiling.

Jes wiped some tears away, "I love you too baby. Please don't cry."

"I wasn't expecting it that's all."

"So we have a free house until tomorrow morning?" Jesse smirked.

"Lead the way handsome." I smirked back.

Jesse grabbed my handbag and laced our hands together and practically dragged me out of the building.

"I can't wait to remove that dress off you." Jesse mumbled as we got into the car.

"You do look pretty fucking hot in a suit." I whispered in his ear.

"Brooklyn I swear."

"What? I'm just saying."

"The things I've got planned for us." Jesse mumbled.

I looked down at his area and well he was definitely turning himself on.

"I love that I have such an effect on you." I whispered.

I ran my fingers across his thigh, very close to his area. He moaned quietly and pushed my hand away. 

"You know I hate when you tease me." Jesse mumbled.

"Just you wait." I smirked to myself.

This should be interesting to end the night on.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(677)

And yes Jesse secretly asked for permission off Gareth and Flynn😉