32

Brooklyn's POV.

I wasn't joking when I said Isabella bought her whole family, because she did just that. Harper, Romeo, Cruz, Brooklyn, David and surprisingly Victoria were all here to watch the game. Apparently according to Harper they were all going to meet Marcus after the game🙃. Well that'll be interesting for them.

All of the boys soon got into a discussion about the game that was about to start. While me, Victoria, Isabella, Harper and my mum were just chatting about basically anything. This was like our little catch up.

"So I see you and Jesse finally realised you were right for each other" Victoria smirked.

I blushed, "yeah, it took us a while"

"I'm just glad you realised because me and Marcus were tempted to lock you two in a room until you confessed your love for each other" Isabella explained with a laugh.

"I mean that probably could've worked" mum joked.

"Maybe we could just do it anyway" I joked.

"Oh my gosh, can we please?" Isabella smirked.

"Maybe one day"

The face on Isabella was like a child on Christmas Day. I've never seen her so happy for her to finally do one of her ideas. Trust me she's had a lot of bad ones.

••••••••••••••••••••

The game had now finished and obviously Man United won. Myself and Isabella made our way down to the changing rooms. Our families were going to wait for us to bring the boys up. Thank god.

"Wait? Do we have to deal with half naked boys?" Isabella questioned.

We were stood outside of the changing room door unsure what to do. Most of the players had come out now but we were still stood here looking like idiots.

"It's just Marcus and Jesse left now" their manager spoke as he came out.

"Oh thanks" I responded.

"No worries"

I slowly opened the door a little making sure both of them were decent before we walked in. Both of them looked up at us and smiled.

"Oh look it's you" Jesse smirked.

"Alive and present" I smirked back.

"So did you guys enjoy the game?" Marcus asked.

"It was interesting especially when our dad's starting doing their own commentary" Isabella spoke, rolling her eyes.

"I don't recommend bringing our dads to a football game, this one especially" I joked.

"They literally went on the whole fucking game. Even at half time"

"Well at least they enjoyed it" Marcus laughed.

"Yeah a little to much by the sounds of it" Jesse chuckled.

The boys gathered their stuff and we left the room to rejoin with mine and Bella's families. Both my dad and David soon greeted Jesse and Marcus and congratulated them on the win.

"So dinner at 7?" David spoke.

"Sounds like a plan" dad spoke.

We said goodbye to each other before parting ways out of the stadium. Time to get home and start getting ready for our cute little family meal together.

But for Now how well is this car ride going to be?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(508)