73

Brooklyn's POV.

"This looks so pretty" Peyton beamed.

Both of us were stood in the room that was currently being decorated for the baby. Well everything is essentially done thanks to Dele, Eric, Sonny, Winks and Kane. Peyton had helped too with the whole design and with the furniture. They all surprised me with it this morning and I've been in love with it ever since. They've been doing this for the last few days but I wasn't allowed to see it until it until today. And it's fucking beautiful. It was a neutral colour as I don't know the gender yet.

"I just love this

"I just love this." I spoke, smiling.

"I'm glad. We did a good ass job boys" Eric laughed.

"This room is low-key the cutest for little baby Southgate." Sonny spoke.

"I love the section in your room too for the little one" Peyton spoke.

Now that one was definitely my favourite. It was a cute little set up which would be used in the first few months when the baby is born. That section in my room was truly beautiful and they did an amazing job. Gosh I love these boys and Peyton.

My hand was rested on my stomach as I looked around the baby's room

My hand was rested on my stomach as I looked around the baby's room. The cot was actually mine from when I was a baby which I wanted my child to have, and I'm glad my parents kept it.

My parents are being hella supportive right now. They understand that I don't want to tell Jesse and they accept that. They are literally the best parents and the most supportive ones, as well as Flynn. He's being the best brother anyone could ask for.

"There's going to be a baby in there in eight months." I whispered.

I placed my hand on the cot and just stared at it. There were stuffed teddies and animals already inside the cot as well as some baby blankets.

"You are going to be a great mother babe. I can't wait to meet the little one." Peyton whispered back, smiling.

"I can't believe this is actually happening."

"It is and you are going to be great mother. We are all going to be here for the both of you." Dele whispered.

"I'm going to give you two some space" Peyton spoke.

She gave me a quick hug and left the room with the boys. She closed the door and myself and Dele were left in the room. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his hands over mine that were rested on my stomach, his head resting on my shoulder.

"I'm so proud of you." Dele whispered.

"Do you think I'm doing the right thing?" I asked him.

"Yes. You want to protect this little one at all costs and if you don't want Jesse to know. Then this is the right move."

I turned around and stared at him, "why did you fuck up the first time?"

He rested his forehead on mine, "I don't know, I wish I didn't."

"I was stupid and I lost the most beautiful woman I've ever had in my arms." Dele whispered.

"Dele please. It's okay. I forgive you." I told him.

"Fuck it's always been you, Brooklyn. There's just something about you, I'm stuck on."

I couldn't reply to him because his lips were planted on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss.

"I'm going to be here for you whether you like it or not." Dele spoke as he pulled away.

I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. My little bump pushed against him but I didn't care, I just wanted to hug the fuck out of him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(627)