70

Brooklyn's POV.

Well the hospital appointment went well, surprisingly well. I am very much pregnant, 12 week exactly. There shouldn't be any complications with the pregnancy as they had ran plenty of tests, and I was all clear. The difficult task now is to tell my parents and then Jesse.

"So how are you going to do this?" Dele asked me.

"Well I'm going to tell my parents tomorrow when I go see them." I explained.

"I meant, what if Jesse doesn't want to be a part of the baby's life. What are you going to do then?"

I sighed, "I'll raise the baby myself."

"I'll be there for you and little baby Southgate" dele smiled.

"Thank you, I appreciate that" I smiled back at him.

We both got out of the car and made our way up to my house. I unlocked the door and we made our way in. I walked straight into the living room and was met with Isabella, Marcus and Jesse. Well this is bad timing.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Where have you been?" Isabella asked.

"How the fuck did you get into my house?"

"You left the backdoor unlocked." Marcus spoke up.

"Please just hear me out" Jesse spoke.

"I don't need too. I don't want too. You have no right to turn up to my house." I told him, my voice raising.

"I needed to see you. I needed to apologise."

Dele walked into the room and his face dropped. Anger was written all over it. This probably wasn't a good time to tell him I'm pregnant, right?

"You've seen her now, so leave" Dele angrily spoke.

"Why are you here bro?" Marcus calmly asked.

"I was helping Brooklyn with something."

Just don't mention it Dele, please don't mention it.

"What was that something?" Isabella questioned.

Aren't you supposed to be my best friend?

"I had some tests done at the hospital and he drove me there because they were taking blood samples." I explained to them.

"Hospital? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

I stood there unsure of what to say to the three of them. Do I just tell them? Or do I wait for the right time?

"Look I'm sorry ok. I get that you somewhat hate me but just know I'm so fucking sorry." Jesse rambled on.

"Please just leave. I don't want you here anymore." I told him.

Jesse got up and started to walk towards me but Dele stopped him by standing in front of me.

"You heard her." Dele spat.

Jesse nodded and left the room. Marcus got up and ran after him while Isabella stood there staring at me.

"I'm so sorry Brook." She whispered.

"I didn't want any of this to happen." She added.

She gave me a smile before leaving and following the other two out.

I sighed and collapsed onto the sofa, tears falling from my eyes and down my face.

"I'm not going to tell him." I whispered to Dele. 

"It's your decision, you do what's right for you and the baby." Dele whispered back.

"I will and that's not telling him until I'm ready too."

Dele smiled at me and pulled me closer to him. I placed my hand over my stomach, Dele placed his over mine and squeezed it.

He really could just be the dad this baby needs.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(570)