85

Brooklyn's POV.

When I woke up Camila wasn't in bed where Jesse put her last night, which was in the middle of our bed. I sighed knowing Jesse had taken her downstairs to allow me to sleep. Even though I don't mind him doing it, it just feels weird not waking up to see to Camila all the time.

I pushed myself out of bed and made my way downstairs to find Jesse and Camila both asleep on the sofa. I mean it was nap time for Camila, but not for Jesse🤣.

I took Camila out of Jesse's arms and placed her in the bouncer. I gently rubbed her head as she stirred but soon fell back to sleep. Jesse was also beginning to wake up from his little nap.

"Brooklyn, where Camila?" Jesse mumbled.

"Asleep in her bouncer." I whispered.

"Come cuddle please."

I smiled to myself and crawled onto the sofa next to Jesse. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Can we just do nothing today?" Jesse quietly asked.

"When Camila wakes up we can all go back upstairs and sit in bed for the rest of the day." I suggested.

"That sounds perfect."

I snuggled closer into him and smiled to myself. I had my family together with me and that's all that I cared about.

"You know I love you right." Jesse whispered.

"I know Jes." I whispered back.

"I promise I won't fuck up again. I didn't think you'd give me another chance but you did. You and Camila are my priorities now and that's all that matters."

"I know Jes, I believe you. Please I just want to forget about everything and focus on the future."

"I'm sorry baby. I won't bring it up again."

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek before getting comfy again. I looked over at Camila who was still fast asleep.

If only sleeping through problems was that simple.

If only I could sleep the amount she does.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(356)

I know it's sort but I've been busy today🙃. New chapter either tonight or tomorrow morning.