61

Brooklyn's POV.

Ever since Jesse has come home from training he's been avoiding me, well actually he's been avoiding me since last night. He usually tells me why he's pissed by now.

I was sat on our bed scrolling through Instagram on my phone. Jesse was in the walk in closet looking for some clothes. He eventually came out in black joggers and a white t-shirt. Time to ask him, I guess.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" I asked him.

Jesse looked up, "I think you know why"

"I don't Jes, that's why I'm asking you"

"Come on, don't play dumb."

"I wish I wasn't playing Jesse" I raised my voice at him.

"Dele. That boy who's obsessed with you." Jesse screamed at me.

Oh my fuck.

I parted my lips slightly. He never shouts at me, I guess he's really pissed at him.

"What about him?"

"He messaged you and you didn't tell me. You promised you'd tell me everything that he does when it comes to you and you didn't"

I sighed, "he apologised to me and said he'd stop. There's not much else to say. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't think it was a big deal."

"It is one hell of a big fucking deal Brooklyn. He has no right anymore, hell he didn't in the first place" Jesse shouted.

"What the fuck are you on about?" I shouted back at him.

"He doesn't have the right to assume that you are his, like he's been doing."

I sighed, "Jesse please just calm down. We can talk about this."

"I need space" Jesse whispered.

"Please don't do anything stupid Jes, for me please." I begged.

"I just need space Brooklyn."

Jesse left the bedroom and slammed the door behind him. I curled up into a ball on the bed and cried. I heard the front door open then slam meaning he was gone.

Was this argument about to ruin our relationship because of Dele?

Please say it doesn't.

I need him.

He's my world.

I love Jesse way to much to let him go.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(356)