82

Brooklyn's POV.

I didn't really want to go to the pool party the boys were going to have. Obviously Camila wanted to go so Jesse took her which gives me some time to myself. Time for me to relax.

Of course Jesse had taken multiple photos of Camila and was sending me all of them. She literally had all of them boys wrapped around her fingers. It was honestly the cutest.

There was a knock at the door which interrupted my thoughts. I got up off the bed and opened the door. Jesse was stood there with a towel wrapped around his body and his phone in his hand.

"Where's Camila?" I questioned.

He better not have left her by herself. I'll kill him otherwise.

"Don't worry she's with Kane. He's looking after her for a while." Jesse spoke.

"Why?"

"I needed to talk to you."

I nodded and let him in. I closed the door and resumed my position on the bed. Jesse sat down at the bottom of the bed, looking up at me.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"Us and well Camila too." Jesse responded.

Please don't be anything bad. I can't be dealing with anything bad right now.

"What about us?"

"This may be to much for you, Which is totally understandable but I just want to be closer to you both and I want to see both of you everyday."

"Jes what are you on about?" I nervously asked.

"I want you both to move in with me."

My eyes went wide and I almost chocked on my own salvia. That's one hell of a bold move.

"I-I need to think about it Jes. I mean no one knows we are back together. It's going to be difficult." I rambled.

"I get it Brooklyn. I'm not forcing you too. I just want to see my girls everyday that's all." Jesse sighed.

"You will. I just need time to think about it and we'll tell my parents."

"It's okay baby. I'll wait for you both."

I smiled at him and pulled him closer to me and hugged the life out of him.

"We should probably go back down to the pool now" Jesse mumbled into my skin.

"You should go. I don't want too." I whispered.

"Please come, Camila wants you to come see her."

"Camila? Or you?"

"Both of us." Jesse smirked.

"I'm not staying for long though." I spoke.

"Well at least you get to see me looking at my best, with this body you can't seem to resist." Jesse winked.

"I need to change."

I laughed at him and got up off the bed and went to find my swimsuit in the case. I picked it up and made my way into the bathroom.

"Don't deny it, you love it." Jesse slightly shouted, laughing.

I laughed at him and slammed the bathroom door shut leaving Jesse to laugh at his own jokes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jesselingard Instagram

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Jesselingard Instagram

Liked by Dele, Brooklyn, marcusrashford and 820,726 others.

Jesselingard beautiful baby just like her momma💛

Comments disabled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(518)