117

Brooklyn.S added to her Instagram story.

•••••••••••••

•••••••••••••

Brooklyn's POV.

Dele and Trent were over tonight as Jesse had gone to Paris for some work with his clothing line. I didn't want to spend my night with the kids by myself so I invited Trent and Dele over.

James literally loves Trent and Mila and Leah loves Dele to death so they were very excited for them to be here.

"Uncle Trent you are doing it wrong." Camila squealed.

"I don't know what I'm doing Mila." Trent laughed.

"You do this."

Camila grabbed Trent's game piece and quickly showed him. He sat there stunned, bless him. Camila doesn't have a lot of patience, like myself so this is highly amusing to watch.

"How about you play a different game baby? Something uncle Trent can manage." I spoke, cracking a smile.

"A GLITTER PRINCESS TEA PARTY." Camila screamed.

Dele began to laugh to himself. Trent has not yet witnessed a glitter tea party and a bossy Camila, so this boy was in for a treat. Camila somehow managed to get Dele to play as well now so I had a great show to watch.

Leah had fallen asleep in the bouncer and James was rested on my lap. Mila passed Trent the most glittery tiara she had and the look on his face says it all. I couldn't help but hold in my laughter.

"What am I getting myself into?" Trent mumbled to himself.

"Quiet uncle Trent, this is a tea party." Camila spoke.

"Sorry."

Who knew a twenty year old man could be intimidated by a two year old🤣.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(271)