113

Jesse Lingard added to his snapchat story.

Posted at 9:48pm

Posted at 9:48pm.

••••••••••••••

Brooklyn.S is typing.

Brooklyn.S sent you a snap.

Brooklyn❤️
YOU are one hot fucking man

And I'm pretty sure I'm drunk, but fuck. You are hot.

😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

Jesse❤️
I think it's time you stop drinking pretty one, as much as I appreciate the compliments, you need to calm down on the drink

Brooklyn❤️
BUT WHY

ITS A FUCKING PARTY

Get your cute ass over here

Jesse❤️
Will you stop drinking?

Brooklyn❤️
Ughhh fine.

Party pooper

••••••••
Brooklyn's POV.

Jesse soon came over and sat down next to me. He greeted Paul and Luke and took away my drink and replaced it with a water.

"Party pooper." I mumbled.

"Your'll regret it tomorrow." Jesse smiled innocently.

I took a sip of my water and looked around the room. Some of the girls here were practically drooling over Jesse. It was obvious they wanted him, I mean they hadn't stopped staring at him. The looks they are giving me as well, if looks could kill, lmao.

"Stop staring at them." Jesse whispered into my ear.

"They keep staring at you, like seriously staring." I whispered.

"I know and I don't care. You are the only one I want."

"It's annoying me."

"You're about to be my wife, let them stare. They'll soon get jealous when they realise I won't look at them like the way I look at you." Jesse spoke.

He ran his fingers along my jawline and rested his thumb on my chin.

"And see this ring. It's getting replaced next month with another that you get for the rest of your life." He added.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I shouldn't be getting jealous over some girls who won't get to see what I do.

Jesse planted his lips onto mine and so many butterflies exploded in my stomach. He literally fucks me up.

"Now Mrs Lingard, I think we should go dance." Jesse smirked.

"Lead the way." I smirked back.

Jesse grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor where Marcus and Isabella were. Those girls were still looking at me and giving me the evils. I lifted my hand and pointed at the engagement ring, and smirked.

And they didn't even bother me again.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(386)