18

Brooklyn's POV.

Marcus and Isabella didn't show up with Jesse. Apparently they weren't coming at all, I don't blame them to be honest. They apparently they thought it was best I just spoke to Jesse. He was sat on the other end of the sofa twiddling his thumbs.

"Aren't you gonna shout at me and tell me you told me so" I spoke up.

He turned his head, "why would I do that?"

"That's what you usually do"

"I don't need to shout at you Brook, that's not my job too. I'm here to be your shoulder to cry on" Jesse softly spoke.

"You do that to much" I quietly replied.

He sighed, "I do it because I want to do it. Your my best friend Brook, I'd go to hell for you"

I looked up as tears rolled down my face, "why? I'm nothing special Jesse. I just get used because of my Dad. No one really likes me, it's all for show."

"Well it's their loss for letting go of the most beautiful woman ever. I'm still here. I like you."

"You don't understand Jes"

"Explain to me Brooklyn. Explain everything fucking to me" he spoke, raising his voice.

"No one is ever going to understand what goes on in my world. The constant abuse, hate off people for being a fucking Southgate. Sorry if I was born one. The constant let down off people, the constant heartbreak. I just don't see the point anymore" I shouted at him, tears rolling down my face.

Jesse was somehow now stood in front of me. He wiped the tears off my face.

"Please don't hurt me" I whispered.

"I would never"

"Jess I-"

He cut me off, the little twat.

"I want to understand Brooklyn. Why? Fuck because I love you" Jesse whispered.

"You're lying to me" I mumbled.

"Why would I lie to you? I've never lied to you."

"No one has ever loved me right, Jesse. It's always been fake."

"Well let me tell you something Southgate, I am not faking at all."

I smiled at him, "it's always been you, twat."

Jesse smirked, "it's always been you too, twat"

And with that his lips were attached onto mine and a million fireworks and butterflies exploded in my body.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(385)