120

Brooklyn Southgate Instagram

Liked by Jesselingard, trentarnold66, Isabella

Liked by Jesselingard, trentarnold66, Isabella.B and 928,794 others.

Brooklyn.S it's Christmas and all that festive cheer🎄❤️

Comments disabled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Brooklyn's POV.

I had finally finished wrapping the presents for the kids and our families. I nearly placed them under the tree and smiled. Christmas was about to be the best one yet. My family and Jesse's were all coming over our house this year which I was excited for.

"Wow this looks insane." Jesse spoke behind me.

"It's mainly for the kids." I spoke, laughing a little.

There was way to many presents and we probably had more to come from our families. Our little angels are definitely going to be spoilt this year.

"Your dad just texted to say they are on their way." Jesse spoke up.

"Everything is somewhat done anyway."

"I can't wait for Christmas."

I smiled, "neither can I."

Jesse came by my side and pulled me closer to him, "and then next month we get married and I officially have you forever then."

"Brooklyn Lingard, who would've thought it." I joked.

Jesse raised an eyebrow, "I did. I always wanted you and now I have."

"And you having my last name just makes you even more hot." Jesse added.

His head was in the crook of my neck and he started softly kissing me.

"The kids are upstairs." I told him.

Before Jesse could reply. Camila started screaming from upstairs.

"DADDA." Camila screamed.

"What's the matter baby?" Jesse called back.

"You have to come help us. It's a surprise for momma."

Jesse looked at me and rolled his eyes, "they always ruin it."

"It's because they love us so much." I smirked. 

Jesse rolled his eyes and laughed and ran out of the room to see to the kids. I wondered what kind of a surprise it would be.

•••••••••••••••••
Three hours later.

Flynn, Dad, Mum and Mia were now here and the kids had gone into hyper active mode. I've never seen them so excited before. The three of them quickly dragged Mia and Flynn to play some Christmas games.

Jesse helped dad with the bags and took them to the rooms. Myself and mum made our way to the kitchen to open some wine. I'm definitely going to need this.

"Do you need any help with anything Brook?" Mum asked.

"Not today. Tomorrow obviously." I replied, smiling.

Mum nodded and took a sip of her drink. I was just hoping that Christmas tomorrow wasn't going to be stressful as I wanted it to be perfect, especially for the children.

Jesse's family was also coming over tomorrow as well so I had to make this the best day. No distractions and everything just has to be the best. For our families and our children.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(465)