100

Third Person's POV.

"You shouldn't be confessing this to me now Dele" Brooklyn spoke.

Dele was stood in Brooklyn's hotel room confessing his love to the girl. Luckily Camila was out with Marcus and Jesse so she wasn't here to witness this, which is a good thing.

"I had too, I needed to tell you." Dele spoke, his voice cracking.

"Why didn't you tell me when I moved to London after everything. It could've been different but you didn't tell me."

"I know. I was going to, but I just knew I had to be there for you and Camila."

"You kept this quiet for months Dele. Months." Brooklyn spoke, she was getting angry. And it definitely wasn't good for the twins.

"I know. I should've told you but now I have. I know it doesn't mean anything to you know but I'm glad I told you." Dele softly spoke.

"I'm engaged Dele and I'm heavily pregnant. I'm a mess right now."

"Brooklyn please calm down. This isn't good for the twins."

"I don't need this Dele." Brooklyn shouted at him.

Brooklyn fell onto the bed and buried her head into her hands. She was getting stressed by the second and she knew that. It wasn't good for the twins at all.

"I'm sorry Brooklyn." Dele whispered.

"Get out."

"No Brooklyn. I'm here for you. This isn't good for the twins."

"I know that Dele. Just get out." Brooklyn sighed.

Dele sighed knowing he wasn't going to win. He kissed Brooklyn on the forehead and left the room. He kicked the wall outside in annoyance, he wasn't going to have a chance with her now. That chance was gone.

Brooklyn's POV.

Dele decided to confess his undying love for me. I mean it's better out than in but he knows I'm engaged and heavily pregnant now. I'm happy now.

The stress was definitely not good for my health or my babies, but it couldn't be helped. I pulled myself together and stood up. I grabbed my phone and room key and made my way out of the room. I needed to see my dad.

I closed the door behind me and a sharp pain came across the bottom of my bump. I screamed out and some of the boys came rushing down the corridor. Trent wrapped my arm around his neck and rested his across my waist to hold me up.

"Oh fuck this isn't good." Jordan mumbled.

"Call an ambulance Jordan." Harry demanded.

"On it."

Jordan fumbled with his phone and started to speak to the emergency services. Harry came to my other side and between him and Trent they helped me onto the floor. This really can't be happening right now. I'm too early, three weeks early.

"Just breathe Brooklyn." Trent spoke.

I threw my head back as the pain got worse. This is awful. I can't.

"What the fuck is going on?" A voice shouted.

I looked up and dad was running down the corridor, concern rushing over his face.

"Early stages of labour." I whispered.

"Where's Jesse and Camila?"

"They are out with Marcus somewhere. Jordan's ringing them now."

The pain was awful. It was getting worse with every contraction I was having.

"Brooklyn." Trent mumbled.

"What?" I moaned.

"You're bleeding. That's not supposed to happen is it?"

He looked so scared, he shouldn't have to witness this. He's the innocent one for god sake.

"No it isn't." Dad spoke.

"Right Trent go get some towels and blankets. Jordan call Jesse and go help him." Harry demanded.

Both boys ran down the corridor to their hotel room. Dad and Harry helped me up and guided me into my hotel room. They placed me down on the floor and surrounded me with pillows and blankets.

"The bleeding isn't supposed to happen is it?" I questioned.

"No, but everything is going to be okay."

The hotel room door opened, Trent, Jordan and Peyton came running in with plenty of towels. Peyton placed them down and handed me a bottle of water.

"Drink that slowly." She demanded.

I nodded and began to take small sips of the water. She placed down all the towels down in front of me and allowed them to soak up the blood.

"I don't feel good." I told them.

"Breathe." Dad spoke, rubbing my back.

Trent and Harry were holding my hands while dad sat behind me rubbing my back. Peyton was on the phone to my midwife and Jordan was still trying to get hold of Jesse.

"I feel sick."

"Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth Brooklyn." Trent spoke.

"Dizzy." I mumbled.

My eyes became extremely heavy. They were all shouting at me to stay awake but I couldn't.

Everything just went black.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(801)

Ummm that happened.🙃