138

Brooklyn's POV.

We were now back home with the kids but myself and Jesse had to finish packing for our flight tomorrow. I wasn't sure where we were going as loverboy wouldn't tell me, but I guess it'll be a nice surprise.

Jesse came into our bedroom with all the kids following behind him. I swear my heart almost burst. They all climbed onto the bed and snuggled into the blankets. Jesse wrapped his arms around me and snuggled closer to me, the kids joining in.

"My beautiful family." Jesse whispered into my ear.

"I love you dadda." James spoke, smiling.

"I love you too little man." Jesse replied.

James wrapped his little arms around my neck and buried himself in my embrace. I swear he's just like his dad, a clingy little baby. They all follow Jesse in that aspect, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

The kids were now fast asleep in their rooms. It took a while as Jesse decided to hype them up before bedtime but I managed to get them asleep.

"I see our angels are finally asleep." Jesse smirked.

"Yes no thanks to you, hyping them up." I joked, rolling my eyes.

"It's my job to do that baby."

I sighed and took my hair out of a ponytail and brushed it out slowly. I removed my makeup and climbed into bed next to Jesse. His arms wrapped around me instantly and pulled me closer to him.

"Can you tell me where we are going tomorrow?" I questioned.

"Surprise I'm sorry baby." Jesse smirked.

"But Jes-"

"Moaning baby, stop."

I looked up at him and pouted, "Jesse Ellis Lingard, please tell me."

"Brooklyn Leah Lingard, I'm not telling you, until we get to the airport." Jesse smiled, innocently.

He couldn't stop smiling at me, he really couldn't get over the fact I had his last name.

I draped my hands over his neck and rested my head on his bare chest. My eyes slowly closed and Jesse hugged me tighter.

"This still doesn't feel real baby, I love you angel." Jesse whispered.

That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep in the arms of my love.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(371)